While we are waiting... (1 Viewer)

Rybber

Portal Pro
October 26, 2004
Denmark
...for improved My TV functionality such as recording priorities, recording conflict handling, detection if scheduled recordings will fit on the disk - it would be nice to be able to see remaining disk space on the drive which holds TV recordings (soemwhere in My TV).

I have a lot of stored recordings and disk space is low even for a 200Gig, so I have to exit (or minimize) MP in order to see if what I have scheduled will fit.

merci1983

Portal Pro
November 13, 2004
Near Bremen
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hallo,

in the actuall release there is a plugin called "my status".

You need MBM5 installed and running but then you can see space on all your drives.

cu
merci

merci1983

Portal Pro
November 13, 2004
Near Bremen
Home Country
Germany Germany
About Discspace during recording.

Some minutes ago i talked with gucky62 about the new version of mp and he told me, that he is working on a statusbeam (hope this is the right word -> in german its spelled Statusbalken) for the lower side of the pages, so this comes near the asked feature.

cu
merci

A

Anonymous

merci1983 said:
About Discspace during recording.

Some minutes ago i talked with gucky62 about the new version of mp and he told me, that he is working on a statusbeam (hope this is the right word -> in german its spelled Statusbalken) for the lower side of the pages, so this comes near the asked feature.

cu
merci

I hope it will be skinable ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom