[Blog] While You Were Sleeping: Skins #2 (1 Viewer)

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

#2 (12/2/11)​

Lots of action has happened this past month in the world of MediaPortal Skins. A lot of tweaking, adding, fixing and intergration for all to enjoy! Now I know what you are all thinking: “Why do they continue to call the tomato a vegitable?” I know.... it mistifies me too. But I think if we all pull together, we will be okay. While I cant help with the tomato dellima, I believe that you take a moment to read the following info you will learn more about what your favorite skins have been up to. Either that or we can all learn how to remove rust from bumpers with nothing but peanut shells!

superted125

Portal Member
    September 16, 2009
    Home Country
    Nice blog post! Very good run down of all the hard work and exciting stuff that has been happening around here :) I also discovered a couple of new skins too!

Thanks for taking the time to write it up and share it with us. I'm loving the blogs and news that you guys are posting much more regularly now. Keeps everything fresh and interesting. Keep up the good work.

phil.jay

Portal Member
    August 4, 2009
    Home Country
    I quite like DefaultWide - but replaced all the hover icons with the ones from Blue3Wide, because I missed the cute little mediaportal guys.

I'm not sure how I might go about producing a DefaultWide fork, with Blue3Wide guys in it for all those who miss them?

- Phil

oh yeah... and in addition, who made those little mediaportal guys?.. There needs to be one made for the Rockstar plugin ; )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom