Who wants to share the b3w osd xml's (1 Viewer)

J

joostzilla

I desperatly want to use the new osd xml's in MP 1.0.2. But I dont want to install 1.1.0 alpha.
Who has 1.1 installed and wants to share this files with me?

thanks,

joostzilla

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Do you know the filenames you want?

J

joostzilla

I am not sure. I think all the files that are needed for displaying the tvosd, videoosd and tvzaposd.

are these the right ones?

common.play.fullscreen
    common.play.osd
    common.play.progressbar
    common.progressbar
    TVOSD
    tvZAPOSD
    videoOSD

p.s. do you like the new mediaportal logo in my avatar?

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I will upload the skin ti filestore! 1/2 hour!

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    Be sure to make a backup of your existing files. There might be changes between 1.0.2 and 1.1.0 alpha that is not backward compatible. So you are on your own with this experiment ;)

Your MP logo looks very nice imo :)

Attachments

• Blue3wide.zip
      30.6 KB

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    Helios, you beat me with your post :D

I'm sure joostzilla might still need your upload if other files are required.

J

joostzilla

thanks guys for the quick replies.

Helios61... sorry for asking but what does your reply mean. Is there something I need to know about downloading your files?

joostzilla

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    thanks guys for the quick replies.

Helios61... sorry for asking but what does your reply mean. Is there something I need to know about downloading your files?

joostzilla

No, nothing! It only takes 30 mintues to upload the skin, but Filestore doesn't work proper today! Please be patient!

Download B3W 1.1.0

J

joostzilla

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
    I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
    Replies
    Views
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
    Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom