Why isnt NvTv cards working with MP 0.2RC2??? (1 Viewer)

otla

Portal Member
February 19, 2005
After trying cvs for .Net v2, my NvTv singel tuner card will not work. It works fine with .Net v1.1 and RC1.

Anyone knows why????????????

otla

Portal Member
February 19, 2005
Well, I have sort of seen that before. Its me that started it.
But thanks for trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 PiP audio problem DE
I was with TeamViewer on his PC and could see the issues myself. I think it worked sometimes, if the rpogram had only 1 audio stream, but never with multiple audio streams. On my PC I tried to reproduce it and it always worked as expected. LAV is set everywhere and we tried with WASAPI and DirectSound, it makes no difference...
I was with TeamViewer on his PC and could see the issues myself. I think it worked sometimes, if the rpogram had only 1 audio...
Still trying to solve this: I get no audio from the second picture in PiP mode. Log files of my attempting to do so are attached...
Replies
Views
Sounds like a codec issue to me. What happens if you try to open these files in Windows? Using Media Player Classic for example? Also, your hardware acceleration settings might be off with the change of hardware?
Sounds like a codec issue to me. What happens if you try to open these files in Windows? Using Media Player Classic for example...
After a recent issue with my HTPC I had to swap out motherboard and CPU. both were replaced like for like and the PC works fine...
Replies
Views
Well I gave in and reinstalled the machine from scratch. All working properly again now, which is good, but a shame I couldn't find out what was actually wrong. Windows updates turned off for now just in case...
Well I gave in and reinstalled the machine from scratch. All working properly again now, which is good, but a shame I couldn't...
I've got a weird problem with my single-seat MP installation. Recently (a few days ago) it stopped being able to receive any...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Cannot play Stream8 DE
I have one more piece of information about the problem. Apparently it's the client. I just installed Kodi and connected it to the MP server. That's working.
I have one more piece of information about the problem. Apparently it's the client. I just installed Kodi and connected it to the...
I try my thread in English My single seat has been running smoothly for a long time. Now I wanted to connect another client, but I...
Replies
Views
So after a long search and a lot of experiments I did find out the culprit: I did disable events of the Common Information Model Object Manager. As soon as they are disabled TV server will always show "port 554 is already bound". Enabling/disabling events is done by this reg key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\CIMOM]...
So after a long search and a lot of experiments I did find out the culprit: I did disable events of the Common Information Model...
I've got a Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A Twin and a DigitalEverywhere FloppyDTV for Satellite TV. I've been running MediaPortal 1.4.0...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom