why no covert art or backdrops for detected movie? (1 Viewer)

anony

Portal Pro
January 3, 2009
Why do some movies have cover art or backdrops while others don't? Some of my movies are detected and exist on themoviedb.org where there are posters and backdrops, but those don't show up on my computer.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    anony

Always wait 24 hours and see if they appear, most of the time there seems to be issues at themoviedb.com outside of this plugins control.

The same thing occurs with the TV-Series plugin and thetvdb.com.

After 24 hours and the issue still exists then post and state the fact it has been like it for at least a day.

anony

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2009
    thanks for the suggestion. I installed version 0.7 and more covers show up as they should, so this might also be a bug with older versions. Some movies still have problems, I'll play around more and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Import stuck DE
    Full permission is necessary. For me I set no protection on my NAS and activated cretidentials anyway, just left username and password empty.
    Full permission is necessary. For me I set no protection on my NAS and activated cretidentials anyway, just left username and...
    I am kind of at my wits end, I have been working on this since Friday using TMM to manage the data files and then trying to import...
    Replies
    Views
    Well one dirty trick is to adjust the filmtipset XML scraper-script to list itself as an English one, and then just disable all the other movie-detail source ones (or adjust order). Then you can keep things set to automatic with language selection. The TMDB scraper is internal and C# based, so will be a much longer delay waiting for...
    Well one dirty trick is to adjust the filmtipset XML scraper-script to list itself as an English one, and then just disable all the...
    Lately, I've not been getting the English cover as number one but instead other languages. Sometimes I can manually toggle the next...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Local Data Refresh DE
    I also confirm that the issue is fine with movies. My initial query was because the importer was 'missing' some of the Season Posters and using the Series Poster by default. This is not resolved because there is no 'Refresh' Option for Seasons. So the only option at present is to remove the Series, double-check the info with tMM...
    I also confirm that the issue is fine with movies. My initial query was because the importer was 'missing' some of the Season...
    When I right-click (mouse) or Press 'i' (remote) I get the option to Reimport the data for a Movie or TV Series. This then...
    Replies
    Views
    It is possible IMDb+ did not update as sometimes Moving-Pictures goes crazy on the script-table. In those rare cases when you have issues, first check the IMDb+ plugin, and look at the info page to see what current version of the IMDb+ Scraper-Script is installed, and make sure it lines up to the current published version at GitHub...
    It is possible IMDb+ did not update as sometimes Moving-Pictures goes crazy on the script-table. In those rare cases when you have...
    I've recently tried the upgrade of Mediaportal to 1.25 and come across a strange occurance. All my movie DVD covers and backdrops...
    Replies
    Views
    Original please.
    Original please.
    While we are chatting, now get mad, you know that I said I would refactor the database to get rid of any redundancies. I've done...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom