why parallel versions? (1 Viewer)

DasK

May 4, 2011
Home Country
Spain Spain
I wondering why the people make unofficial releases instead work together in one unique plugin. The official version seems to be out date, the inofficial version is very cool but also full of bugs and need some improvements, and now someone drops a ununofficial release.
I would like to know the way this project is going to take because im very interested and i would like to help but right now im totally lost.

craige1

Portal Pro
February 1, 2008
Alice Springs
Home Country
Australia Australia
This project really needs someone who has the time, skill, and interest to manage this project. It's looking like a new "my emulators 2" subforum to refocus the support will be a good idea. The only problem is finding someone who can look after it.

DasK

May 4, 2011
Home Country
Spain Spain
well, since there is already a working version I think it would be better if Chreekar host it in google code or similar and start a community project. All the developers can work with the same code because I think we all want the same here.

Chreekar

Community Plugin Dev
November 11, 2006
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I haven't worked with Google Code, but I guess it is something similar to Sourceforge/SVN that is hosting the plugin right now. I'll be glad to grant access to the repository to anyone who wants to contribute :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom