Wich analog modem supports (Dutch) caller-ID (1 Viewer)

bakra

Portal Pro
December 27, 2004
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I want to use the new caller-ID function in the coming release. Wich analog modem supports the (Dutch) caller-ID?

A

Anonymous

Hey mate, Many Lucent/Agere based PCI modems late 1999/2005 support callerID it is just a matter of entering the correct init string.

Should prob goole it mate as your local modem manufacturers will definetly have Caller ID listed as a funciton I only spent $20 australian on mine so dont go nuts

bakra

Portal Pro
December 27, 2004
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi Simbot,

The problem is Holland is using a different type of caller-id. I think it's FSK, while most others use DTMF

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP2 is based on Windows as OS for server and client, accordingly not ment for phones. There are 3rd party apps, that can conntect to a MP2-server, but they are not free of charge and no help is provided by us. Please check our WIKI for details first. It works well with mouse, keyboard, remote and touch display. In case you have...
MP2 is based on Windows as OS for server and client, accordingly not ment for phones. There are 3rd party apps, that can conntect...
I run a windows 10 PC and its connected to my tv in the living room. I then stream to devices around the house from the PC. I use...
Replies
Views
I don't think it can be done that much easier. If you're not comfortable doing these kinds of things on your computer, you'd better leave it to a more eperienced person...
I don't think it can be done that much easier. If you're not comfortable doing these kinds of things on your computer, you'd better...
Hi I have been using MediaPortal 1.2.3.0 for years and it has been working well. However, today I receive the message "Connection...
Replies
Views
Solution and follow-up in German thread.
Solution and follow-up in German thread.
Hi Guys. I'm very frustrated at the moment. Maybe someone can help me! Due to errors importing series at MP 1 (thetvdb only) I...
Replies
Views
Option 1: Episode file names Normally the DVD has chapters, which would correspond to the episodes. The ripper should be able to rip it into separate files. Afterwards you name the files S01EXX.mp4 (ending according to your format). Option 2: Multi-episode file names You can get only 1 file and there is no chance to split it into the...
Option 1: Episode file names Normally the DVD has chapters, which would correspond to the episodes. The ripper should be able to...
I have just ripped both discs of the TV mini-series Chernobyl. I have them in two folders called: CHERNOBYL (2019) DISC 1...
Replies
Views
Hello ge2301, Yes, that was the problem: After switching off the TV Movie EPG import plug-in, the TV server runs through. Many many thanks Tom
Hello ge2301, Yes, that was the problem: After switching off the TV Movie EPG import plug-in, the TV server runs through. Many many...
Hello, yesterday I set up a new media portal. The last time I did this was a few years ago. So that I am very unsure. I set up a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom