Wich analog modem supports (Dutch) caller-ID (1 Viewer)

bakra

Portal Pro
December 27, 2004
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I want to use the new caller-ID function in the coming release. Wich analog modem supports the (Dutch) caller-ID?

A

Anonymous

Hey mate, Many Lucent/Agere based PCI modems late 1999/2005 support callerID it is just a matter of entering the correct init string.

Should prob goole it mate as your local modem manufacturers will definetly have Caller ID listed as a funciton I only spent $20 australian on mine so dont go nuts

bakra

Portal Pro
December 27, 2004
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi Simbot,

The problem is Holland is using a different type of caller-id. I think it's FSK, while most others use DTMF

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thankyou.I did a re-install of the Mediaportal Client.Seems to be OK now.
Thankyou.I did a re-install of the Mediaportal Client.Seems to be OK now.
After upgrade to version 1.31 nor Mediaportal or MediaPortal Configuration will start. I windows event logg I get the following...
Replies
Views
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Replies
Views
I´ll have a look and report back ;)
I´ll have a look and report back ;)
Hello @ajs, I would like to add an additional animation for the winner of the MP game Hexxagon in the file MyHexxagon.xml, as used...
Replies
Views
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
Replies
Views
MP2 is based on Windows as OS for server and client, accordingly not ment for phones. There are 3rd party apps, that can conntect to a MP2-server, but they are not free of charge and no help is provided by us. Please check our WIKI for details first. It works well with mouse, keyboard, remote and touch display. In case you have...
MP2 is based on Windows as OS for server and client, accordingly not ment for phones. There are 3rd party apps, that can conntect...
I run a windows 10 PC and its connected to my tv in the living room. I then stream to devices around the house from the PC. I use...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom