Wierd Request: High Def Fireplace Video (1 Viewer)

bmorgenthaler

Portal Member
February 1, 2007
So as a joke years ago I purchased a cardboard fireplace and set it up around my TV. It actually looked pretty neat with the cheapo fireplace DVD that I had picked up from one of those used books\music\video stores.

So now it's that time of year again and I have a new LCD and Mediaportal running superbly and thought why not try it again. Well the DVD doesn't look so good on the High Def :mad: heh.

So I'm wondering if anyone possible has a or knows a place where I could download a high def video of a fire. I've seen the HD-DVD & Blu-Ray versions but I don't feel like paying $30 bucks for them and another $200 for the player.

Cheesy I know but what started out as a joke has become something of a tradition.:rolleyes:

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
It wasnt any good. Found a promising 720p on torrent, but as I'm not certain about the copyright regarding that file so I wont post any link here.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Guy's you are taking me back 10 years, had a great fireplace running, still feel some warmth now.

Yer, festive spirit rules.

Nice time hey

bmorgenthaler

Portal Member
    February 1, 2007
    It wasnt any good. Found a promising 720p on torrent, but as I'm not certain about the copyright regarding that file so I wont post any link here.

Understood, the minions\thugs of the AA's would probably try and say that it's a million dollar fireplace video. :mad: :mad: stupidity

I'm still looking too, so far tons of links to DVD's but nothing in actual digital distribution.

Paranoid Delusion: Glad to be of assistance in bringing back the memories this holiday season! :D

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I have IPTV with "fireplace" stream - not HD, though.... I believe that it is (c), so I don't think I can share....

(And PD's color is related to his status as SUPER moderator :))

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Yeah I know, the question was really did he recently become one? If so I wanted to congratulate him =) Oh and you to Spragle, even tho you all ready got your own thread regarding that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom