Wiki menus now in german? (1 Viewer)

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    The wiki menus are in german since a couple of days.
    e.g. "recent changes" has become "aktuelle änderungen"

is the wiki now localized, or is it in german for every user now?
    I mean, i can manage with german, but how about the rest of the world?

greetz
    tomtom

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    The rest of the world? Well I for one wanted to add content to the FAQ a couple of times but unfortunately don't have german as one of my languages of choice and find it dificult to work with anything other than english and unfortunately I have only learned english. And sometimes I wonder about english at times!

Boilermaker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2004
    I'm in the US and everything shows up in German for me. That's why i had all those questions in the other thread, i couldn't navigate thru anything because of the German text links. Until you replied and gave me some direction, i had one browser tab open to a German-English translation page to try to figure stuff out.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Boilermaker said:
    I'm in the US and everything shows up in German for me. That's why i had all those questions in the other thread, i couldn't navigate thru anything because of the German text links. Until you replied and gave me some direction, i had one browser tab open to a German-English translation page to try to figure stuff out.
    should be fixed now.

after a re-cofiguration one setting was not done.

Boilermaker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2004
    Everything is still in german for me. I browsed around for a while to see if it would change, restarted firefox, etc, etc and no change...is there something in a personal profile in my account that i need to change?

I've gotten used to it, so i can continue working...but i know it doesn't help/encourage others to contribute.
    Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom