Will 1xPVR-150MCE + 1x500MCE cause any problems?

Discussion in 'General Support' started by ziphnor, October 23, 2005.

1. ziphnor
    • Team MediaPortal

ziphnor Retired Team Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Home Country:
    Denmark Denmark
    I seem to remember a few posts on problems with mixing different hauppage cards, so i thought id ask whether or not using a 500MCE and a 150MCE is likely to cause any problems?

Im asking because i currently use a 150MCE and i want to replace my problematic software card with a card that works so i can record stuff while watching other channels.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. critifer

critifer Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No issues - will run like a champ.

You may want to look thru the archives for the stress Test I performed which included at one point 2-150's 2-250's 1and2 500's in any and all combinations - ages - and have never had an issue.

Try getting MCE to do that ;)

Good Luck
    Critifer

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!