Winamp plugin bug since CVS 01-16 and forward (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Of course it does! Doh! Glad we missed that there was a 2.4.1 update - we're usually assiduous about updating all our software to its latest versions.
Of course it does! Doh! Glad we missed that there was a 2.4.1 update - we're usually assiduous about updating all our software to...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Logos not being displayed on a client DE
Looking good here.(y):)
Looking good here.(y):)
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 TVMosaic Provider for MP2 DE
This point of the list is still open (others too). The next user reports a black screen in Live-TV with TVMosaic in the German thread.
This point of the list is still open (others too). The next user reports a black screen in Live-TV with TVMosaic in the German thread.
The current TV engine (TVE3) for Media Portal 1 and 2 was developed long time before and is not state of the art any more...
Replies
Views
that is absolutely not my impression, I think I reboot my htpc max a couple of times a year, usually (wild guess) when directx derails (symptoms are: frozen image, or sound only at video playback) Mind you, it's MP client only, no tvservice, and mp shutdown before sleep (and ofcourse start again at wake) Edit: leaving MP running...
that is absolutely not my impression, I think I reboot my htpc max a couple of times a year, usually (wild guess) when directx...
Hello my media portal doesn't start anymore, it was working fine yesterday but impossible to start now. The last time I shutdown...
Replies
Views
I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the Schedules Direct plugin.
I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the...
I don't know if anyone is still supporting SchedulesDirect at this point, but I'm about to toss my HTPC in the garbage because I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom