Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case:
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote:
TV:
TV - HTPC Connection:

Hi,

Maybe anyone can help me. I am using the winamp visualization milktrop 1 with the bass-player. it worked fine with the mediaportal version 1.0.0.0. But since the version 1.0.1.0 i can configure the visualization but when i start media portal i always get the following message: "This plugin can't run without music. Please play some music, through Winamp, and then try running the plugin again." and then "Error start VisModule".

has anyone an idea what i can do?

thanks
da.hofer

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    Hi,
    Maybe anyone can help me. I am using the winamp visualization milktrop 1 with the bass-player. it worked fine with the mediaportal version 1.0.0.0. But since the version 1.0.1.0 i can configure the visualization but when i start media portal i always get the following message: "This plugin can't run without music. Please play some music, through Winamp, and then try running the plugin again." and then "Error start VisModule".
    has anyone an idea what i can do?
    thanks
    da.hofer
    Please use the Milkdrop from this post (download and unpack the archive into MP directory)and see if it helps (maybe "nscrt.dll" is missing from MP directory) --> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/394682-post1.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom