WinAmp (1 Viewer)

MJGraf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2006
    Country flag
    I just downloaded the latest version of Winamp to use it for my mp3-playback.

I enabled the Winamp-plugin in the setup, but mymusic still uses the internal player not winamp to play the songs.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help!

MJGraf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2006
    Country flag
    Ok, a reboot seemed to help...

Now it uses WinAmp but I can't see any visualization - neither in the small window nor is it possible to switch to fullscreen mode. Is that possible?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't show the songs advancing through the list. i.e. the currently playing song doesn't match the name of the on screen song. MP still plays the playlist ok but the screen just stops showing the correct song...
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
    Replies
    Views
    Ops, sorry...maybe last time I did something wrong, because now it works by enabling the option thanks everyone for the support (y)
    Ops, sorry...maybe last time I did something wrong, because now it works by enabling the option thanks everyone for the support (y)
    When I play a film with the internal player if I set a delay after playback it returns to 0 This problem has existed since version...
    Replies
    Views
    I just started playing with MP2. It's looking nice, with the new Nereus skin. (y) My issue is with enable/disabling ATSC Closed Captions. Currently the only to disable/enable is through the Settings menu. The submenu offers no options (blank box), and there doesn't appear to be a Function Shortcut for ATSC Closed Captions. I tried...
    I just started playing with MP2. It's looking nice, with the new Nereus skin. (y) My issue is with enable/disabling ATSC Closed...
    I just started playing with MP2. It's looking nice, with the new Nereus skin. (y) My issue is with enable/disabling ATSC Closed...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi. This is true, but as many people have requested this feature you can create the images share to accept videos too. This way you can watch anything on the SD card of your camera in one place. Yes, this definitely is possible in MP2 too. You need to activate this during creation of the images share. If you already have created...
    Hi. This is true, but as many people have requested this feature you can create the images share to accept videos too. This way...
    Hi, Two questions about MP2 V2.3: - Is it possible to set an external video player for movies? in MP1, it was possible but I do...
    Replies
    Views
    @doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the 24 hour offset, I could never get the plugin to download Saturday's programs. The range from 1-6 would download Sunday to Friday and 0 would download another week day. I did briefly look at that option and...
    @doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the...
    Don't know if anyone still messes with Dar.fm but it seems like a good idea. I set it up with instructions from this thread, but...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom