WinAmp (1 Viewer)

MJGraf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2006
    I just downloaded the latest version of Winamp to use it for my mp3-playback.

I enabled the Winamp-plugin in the setup, but mymusic still uses the internal player not winamp to play the songs.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help!

MJGraf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2006
    Ok, a reboot seemed to help...

Now it uses WinAmp but I can't see any visualization - neither in the small window nor is it possible to switch to fullscreen mode. Is that possible?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi first post I used winamp back in the day its the best for viz. I got amazon music streaming on my pc and cant figure out how to get it to work w winamp visualions ? Anyone with experince or knows if it will work let me know.
    Hi first post I used winamp back in the day its the best for viz. I got amazon music streaming on my pc and cant figure out how to...
    Hi first post I used winamp back in the day its the best for viz. I got amazon music streaming on my pc and cant figure out how to...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos prior to the menu. Then, when it comes to display the menu, MediaPortal crashes. I'm using Windows 7 on a fresh installation and with all the updates available applied to the system. Windows shows a...
    Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
    Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] XMLTV Channel Selection DE
    Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download file for that specific channel number and could not find it. So I submitted a request to update the Schedules Direct data for my area. Took a few weeks but I just heard back 3 days ago that it had been...
    Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download...
    I am using MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. I use the XMLTV plugin with Schedules Direct to get my Guide data. In the TV setup interface...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Australia - DVB-EPG - does it work? DE
    Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further discussion it’s better to open another thread. I’ll mark the EPG topic as solved.
    Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further...
    Hi there, Have just installed Media Portal 2 for a play around; mainly my interests are for watching/recording live FTA tv and...
    Replies
    Views
    This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected apart from the merged ones. You'll have to use tools like the mentioned Media-Buddy to achieve that. Subtitles of local media can be placed into the same folder (with the same name) into the video file. You...
    This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected...
    Hi, is it possible to include downloaded subtitles during Bluray playback? While playing a Bluray, i can open the menu to select...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom