Windows 7 Beta - Media Centre (1 Viewer)

kirky

Portal Member
April 30, 2006
Townsville, Oz
Home Country
Hi Folks

I was going to post this in the MP 2 forums but they don't appear to be listed anymore?

Anyways, check out this vid of windows v7 media centre in action -

SeattlePI.com Video

some cool features there - love the turbo slide for scrolling thru vast lists of movies! :)

What are the chances of MP2 leveraging some of this?

cheers
kirky

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Country flag
    Yeahh i just love Win 7...
    Im running it now as primary os... on all my computers :)
    and its free the next 7 mounth

JackTramiel

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 22, 2006
    Recklinghausen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    As great as the new mediacenter is, it has still this - at least for me - unprofitable media management.
    But lets wait for the final.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

THX - found it (actually a key I never use :)) - small issues when enteing the username you can't select "OK" via keyboard only. same goes for the password. The select graphic overlaps (the OK Button and Abbrechen - when you move teh mouse over them you will see)
    THX - found it (actually a key I never use :)) - small issues when enteing the username you can't select "OK" via keyboard only...
    MediaPortal 2.1 Pre Release! After a long time of waiting we proudly present the latest version of MediaPortal 2. See the release...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello Bob, Thanks for the feedback :). Iti is not easy to thoroughly answer such an email in a few minutes and I guess that's why it took us so long to reply. We don't recommend using fast forward. Its performance greatly depends on the hardware/codec combination as well as the connection speed. In your case Wifi is probably an...
    Hello Bob, Thanks for the feedback :). Iti is not easy to thoroughly answer such an email in a few minutes and I guess that's why...
    Trying out MP 2.1 for TV use but encountering problems. I am now using network credentials username and passwords but this made no...
    Replies
    Views
    The download appears to contain a TvServer.exe - surely that would be 1.1.2? (are they the same for 1.1.2 and 1.1.3) Anyway, I'm not sure I need to install it now as since I applied the DWM patch it really seems much better :thx: I was concerned about the 11,000 IO operations you mentioned in the other thread so I fired up...
    The download appears to contain a TvServer.exe - surely that would be 1.1.2? (are they the same for 1.1.2 and 1.1.3) Anyway, I'm...
    MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Win 7 32-bit CPU Type: AMD x2 250 HDD: Memory: 4GB...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi Team, where i can post for feedback about new skin ?
    Hi Team, where i can post for feedback about new skin ?
    <h2 style="text-align: center;">A Taste of Things to Come #2</h2> <p style="text-align: center;">&nbsp;<iframe...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I could do that. You also might want to run a trace, and send me the output and I can have a look. I could also send you a tool that displays the trace data. Whatever is easiest for you. I use a tracing tool called SmartInspect to view real time trace data as the plugin is running. Let me know.
    Hi, I could do that. You also might want to run a trace, and send me the output and I can have a look. I could also send you a...
    Please report any bugs / feature requests to this thread. Download Link...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom