Operating System Windows 7 Menu Logo visible (1 Viewer)

pantav

Portal Pro
January 5, 2009
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hello,

I am in Windows 7 with the MP Christmas SVN. When MP goes fullscreen the circular windows 7 logo (the bottom left little logo to access the windows menu) remains in the screen. If i autohide the taskbar a fine white line shows in the bottom of the screen.

Of course MP is configured to hide the taskbar, no notifications and start in fullscreen.

Someone knows what's happening?

Thanks.

guytpetj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2005
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I have the same, but as soon as I either push the green start button(mapped to mptray) on my remote or click with the mouse anywhere on the screen it goes away, which means that although MP is showing full screen on top of all other windows it does not have focus, another application in the background has taken focus.

This glitch showed it's ugly face when I installed Windows 7, never had this problem with XP.

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

I had the same Issue and because of that a problem with my Imon Remote.

It happens only while using EVR Rendering, not with VMR.

After setting option "allways on Top" within MP and "exclusive Mode" within Imon Manager, it disapeared even with EVR!

Greetings

BERND

MLH01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Gold Coast
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    After setting option "allways on Top" within MP and "exclusive Mode" within Imon Manager, it disapeared even with EVR!BERND
    Thanks Der_Bub. I had set 'Exclusive mode' in Imon manager, but not 'Always on top' in MP. That fixed it for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom