Windows Crash (Bluescreen) after activation of "Linked Channels Scanner" (1 Viewer)

suparol

Portal Member
January 14, 2007
Munich City
Home Country
Germany Germany
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-08-10-2007--01-22h--Rev15494
MediaPortal Version: 02.3.0 RC
MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem III
Windows Version: XP SP2
CPU Type: Intel Core Duo 2x 1,6 GHz
1. TV Card: Pinnacle PCTV SAT Pro USB 450e
1. TV Card Type: DVB-S
Satelite/CableTV Provider: Astra 19.2°E
HTPC Case: Apple MacMini II
Remote: VL Systems M-Play mini

Hello,
I have installed the latest TV-Server and it worked perfect for me in standard configuration. But i couldn't use my Linked Channels (Subchannels) like used on PREMIERE SPORTPORTAL etc.

So i read in this forum I have to check the Box "Linked Channels Scanner" in TV-Server-Setup in General Settings Menu.
I could manage this, but as soon as I activate the Checkbox (Linked Channels Scanner enabled) Windows crashes with bluescreen. I didn't need to finish TV-Server-Setup to produce this - I mean i didn't click on the OK-Button of the Setup-Menu. Windows crashed immediately after activating the Scanner-Checkbox.

From this moment on, my Windows starts up in a normal way, but when the TV-Service is started during System startup, Windows always crashes with Bluescreen. I don't even have a chance to uncheck the box, because in this very moment when i try to start tv-server-setup, mediaportal starts the TV-Service and with that it crashes Windows.

Can anyone help me with this, please?? :D in advance!
RoL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom