Windows10 stuck on loading issue (1 Viewer)

Billyhernandez

May 25, 2022
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hello friends. How are you? First of all, I want to say that this is my first post here. I expected that I could get better suggestions from you. Guys, I have a problem. That is, I cannot solve my Windows10 stuck on loading issue. I have tried my finest to resolve the issue, but it remains unchanged. Since I am not experienced in this area, I am asking you for suggestions in this regard. Can you help me somehow?

Stuck.png

Billyhernandez

May 25, 2022
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
So, there you have it, guys. While searching on Google today, I came across some helpful hints (such as this one). Is it possible for me to follow the instructions given there?

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm really not sure what you expect from this forum which is primarily concerned with the Media Portal products for Home Theatre PCs!
    Are you saying that Windows 10 became stuck on an existing Media Portal install or after installing Media Portal? If yes then please supply us with more information like has it worked before and what has changed to give us some idea of how to troubleshoot the problem. If your question is a straight issue with Windows 10 (Media Portal not installed) then the Microsoft support forums are likely to be your best bet but again you will need to provide some basic info. like has it ever worked and if yes what has changed if anything. You can certainly try and follow the instructions you found on Google but if you need support to do so it may be best if you seek help from a professional.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
    P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
    Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
    Replies
    Views
    I just found this: On the German page of the PCTV application (only on the German page and not on the driver pages :rolleyes:): TVC 6.4.8 Download (pctvsystems.com) My English translation: I didn't test it because I already switched to another TV card (so I found this piece of information to late) but maybe this can help others...
    I just found this: On the German page of the PCTV application (only on the German page and not on the driver pages :rolleyes:)...
    Hello Yesterday, I updated my computer running MediaPortal Client and TVServer (and also occasionally providing another laptop...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as a dedicated opto-electronic calibrator but it's more than adequate for this application and much better than trying to do things by eye (even when the lack of sync is massively obvious, subjective...
    Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
    Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
    Replies
    Views
    I re-installed Windows 10 from scratch and moved to mediaportal 2, and now scheduling works as expected. I do not know if the issue was related to the fact that my previous installation was an upgrade of Windows 7 with an already installed mediaportal 1. Anyway I leave my comment here for future reference for people upgrading to...
    I re-installed Windows 10 from scratch and moved to mediaportal 2, and now scheduling works as expected. I do not know if the...
    I have been using mediaportal 1.21 with windows 7 with powerscheduler plugin activated and a task scheduled in windows to download...
    Replies
    Views
    I am still here, thanks for the input, so I have now settled on mp1, I am not afraid of a lot of tweaking. Good news on tuners is I can run side by side with my WMC setup, as my tuners are using DVBlink to combine channels for WMC, so WMC is using 8 virtual tuners from DVBlink while MP is using the tuners directly. Of course they are...
    I am still here, thanks for the input, so I have now settled on mp1, I am not afraid of a lot of tweaking. Good news on tuners is...
    No doubt I am not the first to make this journey so hopefully all can be achieved. So in short I have been running WMC for 8 years...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom