(WIP) CrystalCenter (1 Viewer)

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi, I started this 2 days ago and only the OSD is still left to do.

Hope people like it...

crystalcenter.png

crystalcenter1.png

crystalcenter2.png

Preview of the OSD

crystal_osd.png

A

Anonymous

Good job Mario!
    I prefer this one to the metal skin!
    Can you try to make the upper tray in an other color than grey?
    Thanks a lot for MediaPortal!

mama

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2004
    Germany
    Thanks a lot! I´ll test it, as soon as sourceforge frees some bandwidth... I´m downloading at 0,5Kb/s with DSL3000... :shock:

A

Anonymous

Thanks MrMario,

your skin is really looking good so far! It provides a much better readability on my tv set than the current default skin.

I would suggest to enlarge the 4 buttons in the osd a bit (those four in the middle) 'cause they are quite hard to keep apart.

-alibert

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody could see I was in netherlands. I think the flag should be related to the country entered and shown ;)
    Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody...
    Hi, Everyone in MP land. A few days ago, I was quietly thinking how reliable my MP2 HTPC has been over the last 18months. Well you...
    Replies
    Views
    Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
    Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
    Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
    Replies
    Views
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks @CyberSimian! That's what I did, it was a little bit of work (thanks oh Lord I had a working backup ;)) but now it's OK again.
    Thanks @CyberSimian! That's what I did, it was a little bit of work (thanks oh Lord I had a working backup ;)) but now it's OK...
    Hi! This is what I get from TVService-Error.log when I run TV-Server Configuration and Preview Channel: [2022-11-06...
    Replies
    Views
    I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently switched to be the main channel), but the graph stays the same in any of the possible scenarios. N.
    I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently...
    I had this problem in MP1, and could never solve it, which prompted me to switch to MP2, in which, blessedly, I did not have the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom