WMP9 extended Album Art Visualization (1 Viewer)

bedlam

Portal Pro
April 22, 2004
here´s a tip for you all to hopefully enjoy !

I just found this over at the myhtpc forum. it works really good in just wmp9 and I haven´t had any chance to test it in actual mediaportal but I see no reasono for it not to work(?)

http://myhtpc.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9880

Here are some screenshots of the plugin in action.
http://pages.infinit.net/dpayeur/sshot1.jpg
http://pages.infinit.net/dpayeur/sshot2.jpg

*edit*
well... just tried it in MP and....there is some really disturbing flicker going on,.
could anyone confirm this?
it could have something todo with how MP hadles the visualizations, are they always "full screen" ? although scaled down in in "mini-mode"
[/url]

A

Anonymous

Yep this is a kewl visual, I would like something like this incorporated in to media portal, mainly something showing album. my only real problem is that it dosent scale well

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    doesn't scale well?

we scale everything to correct AR depending on the AR correction you set in settings>calibration>screen calibration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks Kari, Your solution solved my SD problems. When only YLE has free-to-air HD channels, the tuner becomes useless since YLE's content is available online. (GS 8400 graphics card still works!)
    Thanks Kari, Your solution solved my SD problems. When only YLE has free-to-air HD channels, the tuner becomes useless since...
    MP2 on owner build PC. Nvidia GeForce 210 driver version 341.95 1gb 8gb ram Windows 10 64bit Samsung TV running at 60hz and 1080p...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks! Yes I read that later, about Channel mapping..I will edit my post for that later tonight. About removing the CI assignments, may be this helps, I do not know, but right now all channels seem to work OK though.
    Thanks! Yes I read that later, about Channel mapping..I will edit my post for that later tonight. About removing the CI...
    Hi folks, Since I could not find any complete tutorial for the installation of my new Digital Devices (DD) DuoFlex C/C2/T/T2 V3...
    Replies
    Views
    Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than just the "previous" one, that I don't know. Probably made sense when it was designed (y)
    Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than...
    The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
    Replies
    Views
    No idea if you're still around, but I'd love to know if you've had any issues with a VM doing the TV tuning? I tried a Win7 and Win10 VM with my TV tuner passed through via Unraid 6 and it would always drop packets when tuned to HD channels via DVB-T2. SD channels always seemed to be ok.
    No idea if you're still around, but I'd love to know if you've had any issues with a VM doing the TV tuning? I tried a Win7 and...
    MediaServer8 is an unRAID based storage system which, using virtualisation technology, also incorporates a MediaPortal / ArgusTV...
    Replies
    Views
    I've managed to successfully add some extra buttons onto my 2nd page for Steam and Emulation Station but I really can't figure out how to add the background image for when they are highlighted. Can anyone give me some pointers?
    I've managed to successfully add some extra buttons onto my 2nd page for Steam and Emulation Station but I really can't figure out...
    Hello MediaPortal friends! I'm proud to present a new skin, named TITANIUS. TITANIUS is a skin based on Titan, one of the new...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom