Words Weather and Shows not showing up and another ? (1 Viewer)

Bowenac

Portal Member
August 8, 2009
Ok so I noticed today after adding some backdrop images for my last.fm, hulu , and my netflix. I noticed that now when I am on the main home screen that the word "Weather" is missing from Check the "Weather" same with "TV SHows" So they now just say Check the blank, and Watch Your blank. I already went to MP editor and removed them from the list and re added them. Also deleted the cache folder to get my new backdrops to show up. Does anyone know where to look to get these back just a small annoyance. And also the temp for the weather is blocked a bit buy the text like Partly Cloudy. Is there anyway for me to expend this box section a little wider so it won't block the actual temp. Besides that everything is amazing.

Ok so I can fix the Temp position by editing the basichome.xml file under temperature but then if I use the streamedmpeditor and then generate it is going to overwrite this. Can anyone think of what could be causing this.

Ok I think I might have figured it out but don't know how to fix it. I think media portal isn't running in 1920X1080 for me although my pc is set to that. I notice that Weather and TV Shows are the longest ones and PLugins shows up right on the edge one more letter and it probably would not fit. Anyone know what would cause this or manually set the limit or res.

Bowenac

Portal Member
August 8, 2009
Ok so I noticed today after adding some backdrop images for my last.fm, hulu , and my netflix. I noticed that now when I am on the main home screen that the word "Weather" is missing from Check the "Weather" same with "TV SHows" So they now just say Check the blank, and Watch Your blank. I already went to MP editor and removed them from the list and re added them. Also deleted the cache folder to get my new backdrops to show up. Does anyone know where to look to get these back just a small annoyance. And also the temp for the weather is blocked a bit buy the text like Partly Cloudy. Is there anyway for me to expend this box section a little wider so it won't block the actual temp. Besides that everything is amazing.

Ok so I can fix the Temp position by editing the basichome.xml file under temperature but then if I use the streamedmpeditor and then generate it is going to overwrite this. Can anyone think of what could be causing this.

Ok I think I might have figured it out but don't know how to fix it. I think media portal isn't running in 1920X1080 for me although my pc is set to that. I notice that Weather and TV Shows are the longest ones and PLugins shows up right on the edge one more letter and it probably would not fit. Anyone know what would cause this or manually set the limit or res.

Edit fixed found solution here.
Issue 48 - streamedmp - Basichome menu items shifted when screen resolution is not 1280x720 - Project Hosting on Google Code

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom