Wrong thumb while pausing a recording. (1 Viewer)

Snader

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 5, 2007
    Aalsmeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Some strange behaviour here with the latest release. I have thumbs for all my TV channels and when I record something the recorded program does nicely show up in my recordings list with the correct icon/thumb image. When I start to play the program and pause it, it shows the icon/thumb of a different channel. It looks like it shows the icon of one channel lower. So, recording, playing and pause of a program on channel 5, shows the thumb of channel 4 and a recording of channel 2 shows icon of channel 1. But when playing and pausing a recording of channel 1, it shows the icon of channel 2...

Watching LIVE tv doesn't show the problem.

losttown

Community Skin Designer
    January 7, 2008
    Some strange behaviour here with the latest release. I have thumbs for all my TV channels and when I record something the recorded program does nicely show up in my recordings list with the correct icon/thumb image. When I start to play the program and pause it, it shows the icon/thumb of a different channel. It looks like it shows the icon of one channel lower. So, recording, playing and pause of a program on channel 5, shows the thumb of channel 4 and a recording of channel 2 shows icon of channel 1. But when playing and pausing a recording of channel 1, it shows the icon of channel 2...

Watching LIVE tv doesn't show the problem.

Hi Snader!

Oh yes! We know what the problem is, also in TV Home but without mediaportal developers we can do nothing. It is mediaportal issue 0001839: Watching a recording you get wrong TV icon - MediaPortal Bugtracker
    "resolved" for 1.0 in osd menu.

Thank you for your interest
    Losttown

Snader

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 5, 2007
    Aalsmeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks for the response! Love the work you are doing, this makes MP a lot more mature!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom