wwitv plugin problem] (1 Viewer)

SwedeNewbie

Portal Member
January 28, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Can someone tell me how to install wwitv-pllugin. I just copied the wwiTVPlugin.dll to C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows and skin files to C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Blue3wide. The only thing I can see is the list of all counrites but when i click a country nothing shows up. It should show list of channels.
I tried with both version 6 and 7 (and even svn-version)

rafahol

Portal Member
September 30, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi SwedeNewbie,

I'm also a newbie and everything works just fine with the latest version of the plugin. The only thing you have to do is click on Refresh after having installed the plugin. The svn revision of the dll is not needed. It will take some time and then the list is loaded:)

SwedeNewbie

Portal Member
January 28, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I have disabled my windows firewall with no result. I have refreshed with the same result (i.e there is just a list of countries and when i click on a country I just see 3 points, so I thing the program does download the list of all channels under every country but somehow i am not able to see the list). Could it be a video extension issue?
Thx for your reply.

SwedeNewbie

Portal Member
January 28, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Could someone write exactely witch files i should copy to mediaportal. I guess it is a problem with xml-file. Should I copy xml-file or this xml-file is generated automatically by the plugin. Why is there the source directory? Should I copy some files from Source directory also? (otherwise i don't understand why this directory should be included in the plugin download.)

frenzy

Portal Pro
April 29, 2008
Home Country
France France
You should copy all the files under release directory to their corresponding directories in MP. That means you copy wwitvplugin.dll to program files/team mediaportal/mediaportal/plugins/windows dir and wwitv.xml to your skin (eg. blue3wide) dir. The rest go in the media dir under your skin dir.

You shouldn't copy any source files they are there for people who wish to further develop the plugin

Asmera

February 12, 2009
I have the same problem

Hello!
I have the same problem since last week. It was working before, but then I accidently pressed the refresh button. Now there are no channels any more.
What can we do?

Perhaps someone can give us a file where the channel configurations are saved?

Thanks!
Asmera

SwedeNewbie

Portal Member
January 28, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Ok I did exactely as you described with no result.
I think my xml-file does not update as it should.
Could you upload your wwitv.xml so i can test with it.
Thx

flashheart

February 18, 2009
I have the same problem: I refreshed and I can see all countries, but when I click on any country, there's nothing there to choose from :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom