X-mas wishlist for Black Glass (1 Viewer)

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    A few mods/extras that i would appreciate under my Christmas tree this year are:

1, For the tvseries and moving pics filmstrip views, instead of 5 thumbs in one screen I would be glad to see 7 smaller thumbs as my collection is getting quite large.

2, A mod/extra for the tv guide with 10 or 12 channels instead of 8, this would compromise the space for the tv overlay and descriptions but yield a better perspective on what's on TV now.

3, A Christmas theme, to please the better half :)

I now that you(Tgx) has better things to do and I totally understand if you don't wanna' waste your time with this.

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    1, For the tvseries and moving pics filmstrip views, instead of 5 thumbs in one screen I would be glad to see 7 smaller thumbs as my collection is getting quite large.

It could be done!

2, A mod/extra for the tv guide with 10 or 12 channels instead of 8, this would compromise the space for the tv overlay and descriptions but yield a better perspective on what's on TV now.
    It could be done!

3, A Christmas theme, to please the better half :)
    I have no time to develop a Christmas theme! Sorry! I prever to focus on the current skin version!
    You could use the Red theme! ;)

Thanks

Tgx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom