X10 CM15A plugin (1 Viewer)

ronsonol

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2007
    Kingston
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Anyone using the CM15A from X10 here? Are you interested in a modified version of the original X10 automation plugin that is included with Mediaportal that I modified to work with the CM15A usb tranceiver?

I've done basic edits (basic being all I could achieve by myself). I'd like to get the ball rolling in terms of supporting this device. Maybe someone with the skills can pick it up.

I took the original source, and stripped out unneeded code, and added code to call the command line tool from the x10 sdk componets. Not pretty but it seems to work well. Also, as in the original there are no pretty gfx to indicate status. I also edited the skin to represent the currently supported functions (on, off, dim, bright).

I've love to see some xap connector created for the CM15A, so that this usb device might one day be used with the nicer of the xap plugins around(BHA).

If anyone is brave enough to help me test and try it please do.

Notes: SVN, and skin for 16:9

Cheers,

kcosta

Portal Member
    May 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Brazil Brazil
    Hi Ronsonol,

I know that this is a very, very, very old thread... but, if you are around, it would be nice to update this plugin to work with the most current version of MediaPortal.

I still have interest and sadly there aren´t MP X10 plugins working anymore (maybe the technology is obsolete).

Regards,

Kleber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom