X10 remote and right click mouse menu (1 Viewer)

lordarcane

Portal Pro
November 3, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Anyone that can help me with the name of the right click mouse menu when watching full screen video and tv? I´ve searched it in the mapping page for the x10 remote but I can not find the right menu.

lordarcane

Portal Pro
November 3, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
*bump*

Nobody that knows? Maybe I expressed myself bad. I need to know what process to map to a remote button to show the menu that you get when you right click on the mouse button. Anyone? I can not find it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that. Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon...
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But...
I have a new tuner card (Hauppauge model 01609: WinTV-quadHD). It has four tuners and also an IR remote control. I can't figure...
Replies
Views
Hi! I saw that the function to find trailers for movies (and TV Series, but maybe that is not used that much?) is missing. Maybe everyone already have talked about this idea, but if not I have a suggestion. If you already have this and better ideas, just ignore this post :) I imagine that maybe a easier implementation is to make a...
Hi! I saw that the function to find trailers for movies (and TV Series, but maybe that is not used that much?) is missing. Maybe...
Hi! I saw that the function to find trailers for movies (and TV Series, but maybe that is not used that much?) is missing. Maybe...
Replies
Views
@Tomkon The reported issue was fixed. The fix will be part of next release. If you are interested I might create a test version and provide the link by message.
@Tomkon The reported issue was fixed. The fix will be part of next release. If you are interested I might create a test version...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 new user DE
"I've installed all this software on my desktop computer." is perhaps a clue. Is this PC somehow also physically connected to the smart TV? If not then you are going to struggle. The usual setup is that the PC running MP is connected to the TV with an HDMI cable so that to view the output from the PC you would switch the TV...
"I've installed all this software on my desktop computer." is perhaps a clue. Is this PC somehow also physically connected to...
Just installed MP2. When I click on the MP2 icon I get a full screen with the logo. No way to get out of it except to restart...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom