Xbox 360 and Media Portal? (1 Viewer)

xbox360_user

December 10, 2005
USA
Does anyone know if and or how to set up media portal to capture through an xbox 360. I know the 360 works through media center, but this too?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi I have used the x-boc remote, see attached text file
Hi I have used the x-boc remote, see attached text file
I'm wanting to use an Xbox remote to control MediaPortal. Does anyone know if this is possible? Out of the box, the volume buttons...
Replies
Views
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further discussion it’s better to open another thread. I’ll mark the EPG topic as solved.
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further...
Hi there, Have just installed Media Portal 2 for a play around; mainly my interests are for watching/recording live FTA tv and...
Replies
Views
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be displayed in that application. This does not happen with MP2. If I try to open a .ts file (or any other video file type associated with Media Portal) rather than displaying the recording it merely opens...
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
Replies
Views
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home theatre room with a beamer and has Media Portal installed, from the living room, where there is a TV that is connected to the HTPC. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this remote control once the...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
Replies
Views
PlayerFab is not a full solution, the front end is messy. Please keep MP2 as it is. You can use cover view, if the grid view doesn’t offer large enough posters.
PlayerFab is not a full solution, the front end is messy. Please keep MP2 as it is. You can use cover view, if the grid view...
The latter is not quite a Full Media Centre yet, but its good for the Developers of Media Portal2 And Kodi to be aware of whats...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom