Xbox 360 remote and Antec Fusion V2 (1 Viewer)

Langers

Portal Member
January 31, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

First off, I'm new here so go easy if you can (unless I'm being a total douche!!) I would also like to take this opportunity to apologise as I'm sure others have asked this same question but would like to customise it to my personal hardware/software setup. :sorry:

I would like to use a spare xbox 360 full size remote on my HTPC with Media-portal and I don't know where to start :confused:, will my case even work with this remote or will I need to buy an external IR receiver? Any help is very much appreciated...

I will list below any hardware/software configs to assist you:

O/S - Windows XP SP3
Media-Portal Version - 1.0.2.0 (I have downloaded 1.1.0 but not yet installed it) (Black Glass Nova skin)
iMON 7.77.1022 (I know there is a bone of contention on the forums for iMON but this is the only one that works for me!)
PC Case Antec Fusion v2 black
I am also using the mini-display plugin in MP to display film info, which is very handy!
AC3 Filter 1.51a
CCCP (21-9-2008)
ReClock 1.6

Anyway guys, if you need more info on my setup just reply and I'll get back asap.

Thanks again :D

Langers :D

hioctane

Portal Pro
May 17, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Xbox 360 remote and Antec Fusion V2

I've used this remote for a long time and it works well with the internal Antec Fusion IR Receiver. Use a MCE Profile and IRSS. But there is a big problem. You cannot wakeup your HTPC from Standby because the IMon receiver need the Power2 RC Command which the Xbox 360 Remote doesnt send.. :(

Langers

Portal Member
January 31, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hey hioctane,

Thanks for that speedy reply. I don't think the wake up will be too much of an issue as I have a WOL app for my iPhone if I get too lazy to press the power button! Lol
What do I need to download and is the configuration tricky?

Thanks

Langers

I have installed IRSS and chose the MCE profile and no joy. Please can you give me some mroe details on the setup?

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks

Langers
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom