XBOX emulator (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

If we can play X-BOX Games through Media Portal... then bye bye X-BOX :D

Asi

A

Anonymous

not possible

there has been so far only one xbox emulator working (even partially). dont expect anyhting from this, it supports only a few games and you need a kick ass system to get to run. and even if it runs it will never be as good as original xbox. long term, of course anything is possible, see ps emulation :roll:

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    vaeanu is right.
    Turok has been fully emulated on a PC, however the emulator needs some kickazz parts, it runs very well on a P4 2.8Gighz, Geforce FX, 1Gig ram..etc
    When i say fully...i mean u can play from start to end without your PC dying in the process..
    water does not show..its minor ..but its therefore not COMPLETE!

if u want to play Turok..u need a pirated copy of the game...an the emulator..here's the emulator below...its a PC app and perfectly legal...but NO OTHER games will run on it..just Turok..and that took ages to make it playable...so be happy with that.

see the link for mor info:
    http://www.xbox-scene.com/xbox1data/sep/EplEFAlAVAzCnLCbpv.php

therefore i dont believe that mediaportal will have anything to do with emulating xbox games...sorry

A

Anonymous

therefore i dont believe that mediaportal will have anything to do with emulating xbox games...sorry

snes however will do really fine :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

I think an external application launcher will suffice for all emulation possibilities under MediaPortal. The MediaPortal authors should not have to write a program to cover every single application in history.

A

Anonymous

I think an external application launcher will suffice for all emulation possibilities under MediaPortal.

yep, thats the point, i think it s the feature everybuddy's waiting for :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in driving the development of an advanced HTPC software? Would you like new features get implemented faster? Well, then join us! What we offer: Almost unlimited creative leeway The possibility to closely...
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    We discussed it here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-media-handler-v2-4-x-000.132114/post-1288927 Because, this really annoys me a lot, when I will have time, I would like to fix this problem. If @catavolt can give me the variables names (red rectangle) in skin, it will reduce time ;) For those who understand...
    We discussed it here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-media-handler-v2-4-x-000.132114/post-1288927 Because...
    We discussed it here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-media-handler-v2-4-x-000.132114/post-1288927 Because...
    Replies
    Views
    If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web browser. You can sniff http comunication with the help of Wireshark or Fiddler to determine channel url which can be used to create IPTV channel in TV server. If the url is not static(changes dynamically)...
    If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web...
    So, I appear to have done a successful install of Media Portal (MP2 vers. 2.5) on my Windows 10 machine but I can't get it to get...
    Replies
    Views
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
    Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom