XBOX emulator (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

If we can play X-BOX Games through Media Portal... then bye bye X-BOX :D

Asi

A

Anonymous

not possible

there has been so far only one xbox emulator working (even partially). dont expect anyhting from this, it supports only a few games and you need a kick ass system to get to run. and even if it runs it will never be as good as original xbox. long term, of course anything is possible, see ps emulation :roll:

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    vaeanu is right.
    Turok has been fully emulated on a PC, however the emulator needs some kickazz parts, it runs very well on a P4 2.8Gighz, Geforce FX, 1Gig ram..etc
    When i say fully...i mean u can play from start to end without your PC dying in the process..
    water does not show..its minor ..but its therefore not COMPLETE!

if u want to play Turok..u need a pirated copy of the game...an the emulator..here's the emulator below...its a PC app and perfectly legal...but NO OTHER games will run on it..just Turok..and that took ages to make it playable...so be happy with that.

see the link for mor info:
    http://www.xbox-scene.com/xbox1data/sep/EplEFAlAVAzCnLCbpv.php

therefore i dont believe that mediaportal will have anything to do with emulating xbox games...sorry

A

Anonymous

therefore i dont believe that mediaportal will have anything to do with emulating xbox games...sorry

snes however will do really fine :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

I think an external application launcher will suffice for all emulation possibilities under MediaPortal. The MediaPortal authors should not have to write a program to cover every single application in history.

A

Anonymous

I think an external application launcher will suffice for all emulation possibilities under MediaPortal.

yep, thats the point, i think it s the feature everybuddy's waiting for :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

We discussed it here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-media-handler-v2-4-x-000.132114/post-1288927 Because, this really annoys me a lot, when I will have time, I would like to fix this problem. If @catavolt can give me the variables names (red rectangle) in skin, it will reduce time ;) For those who understand...
    We discussed it here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-media-handler-v2-4-x-000.132114/post-1288927 Because...
    We discussed it here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-media-handler-v2-4-x-000.132114/post-1288927 Because...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi I have used the x-boc remote, see attached text file
    Hi I have used the x-boc remote, see attached text file
    I'm wanting to use an Xbox remote to control MediaPortal. Does anyone know if this is possible? Out of the box, the volume buttons...
    Replies
    Views
    Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be displayed in that application. This does not happen with MP2. If I try to open a .ts file (or any other video file type associated with Media Portal) rather than displaying the recording it merely opens...
    Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
    Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
    Replies
    Views
    Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further discussion it’s better to open another thread. I’ll mark the EPG topic as solved.
    Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further...
    Hi there, Have just installed Media Portal 2 for a play around; mainly my interests are for watching/recording live FTA tv and...
    Replies
    Views
    Hey, thanks for your quick reply! That helps us a lot! Oh good, that means the two different clients can then also share a tuner. I have not even thought about tuner sharing with two different clients and that this could be a problem, perfect! Thanks!
    Hey, thanks for your quick reply! That helps us a lot! Oh good, that means the two different clients can then also share a tuner...
    Hello, can I use Kodi and the Media Portal 2 Client at the same time if I install the TVServerKodi plugin on the Media Portal 2...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom