Xface incompatible to RC4 (1 Viewer)

level20peon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2007
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I just installed RC4 and applied the latest Xface SVN revision (20960) to it. Seems like some ID's were updated. Every icon in the list view of the home-screen diplays the plugin icon except for MyPrograms and MyTVSeries.

-level20peon

Attachments

• Xface.jpg
      Xface.jpg
      70.7 KB

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I'm pretty sure that anything that is wrong will be fixed. But I think Harleys main focus is the Blue3 skins these days.

level20peon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2007
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I know it will be fixed but everyone who fixes something commonly appreciates input about such things. ;)

-level20peon

Argonaut

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2008
    Adelaide
    Home Country
    I am also having this problem - additionally it seems that the highlighted item in the menu is off the screen somewhere, as the box that appears around the highlighted item is not visible. This only occurs in the main menu, the plugins menu seems to be ok.

The links to the files seem to work ok, which would suggest that the IDs have not changed.

Thanks Jason

diskeeper

Portal Pro
    January 5, 2007
    Dortmund
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I just installed RC4 and applied the latest Xface SVN revision (20960) to it. Seems like some ID's were updated. Every icon in the list view of the home-screen diplays the plugin icon except for MyPrograms and MyTVSeries.

-level20peon

du musst nur bei den fehlenden button-grafiken im filenamen das "my " entfernen, inc. space.
    das aber schon relativ alt/bekannt.

google:confused:
    you need only to the missing button graphics file in the "my" remove, inc space.
    But even relatively old / known.

level20peon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2007
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for the info. How would I find this via search ? Sorry that I didn't read the 128 pages thread, it really should be split after each revision release so this isn't my fault ;)

-level20peon

level20peon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2007
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry, no way somebody is able to find this (At least the five people not following every SVN comment). Thank god everybody sees this thread now to get a hint.

I am just being realistic here, no offense diskeeper :D Thanks again.

-level20peon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom