XFactor for MP1.2 (1 Viewer)

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I will use this thread to post MPE1 installer for XFactor supporting MP1.2. I have decided to make many small uploads to make the skin available sooner for MP1.2 Alpha users. This will mean that not all features will be available in version one.

This is for;
    * MP1.2 Alpha or MP1.2 SVN versions
    * Fanart Handler 2.2.3

Will soon upload first version.

Attached is the menu editor for making your menu MP1.2 compatible.

cheers
    cul8er

Attachments

• XFactorMenuEditor.rar
      47.1 KB

dietbutcher

Portal Member
    February 4, 2007
    Any word on when we might get Xfactor for MP 1.2? I know cul8er is very busy with his new MP position and his other projects, but this is his best skin and supporting the latest version would be great!

Most things work well, just the onscreen keyboard doesn't come up at all which is a headache.

Thanks for all that you do cul8er!

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

As MP1.2 is not yet released (not even beta), I'm in no hurry. When MP1.2 beta is released I will release a version that is fully compatible. To much is changing with MP currently so no point in making adjustments until we have the beta. Otherwise I would be in an endless loop of changing things to keep up ;)

cheers
    cul8er

dietbutcher

Portal Member
    February 4, 2007
    Thanks for the Update! That makes sense. I think they are hoping to release MP 1.2 Beta by the end of the month? It would be awesome to see a new release of X-Factor coincide with the MP 1.2 Beta.

Thanks again!

dietbutcher

Portal Member
    February 4, 2007
    Now that MP 1.2 Beta is out, would it be possible to get a timeframe when you hope to release the next version of X-Factor?

Thanks!

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: XFactor for MP1.2

In Meantime you can use Backdrop with 1.2 Beta. IMHO it's the real worthy successor to X-Factor I've used long time now...

Imzadi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 18, 2008
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: XFactor for MP1.2

BAckdrop is really good, but I still prefer X-Factor. I hope it will be soon avaiable. Thanks for your great work cul8er.

dietbutcher

Portal Member
    February 4, 2007
    Backdrop looks nice in theory, however the one thing I really love about x-factor compared to all other skins is it displays so much more information on the screen, for example in the Moving Pictures section, the movies list takes up the entire right hand column of the screen, it seems every other skin is going for a minimalist approach which doesn't work as well when you have lots of movies to scroll through...

I really hope XFactor is updated for MP 1.2...

Thanks for all your hard work cul8er

sl0

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    the one thing I really love about x-factor compared to all other skins is it displays so much more information on the screen, for example in the Moving Pictures section, the movies list takes up the entire right hand column of the screen

i'd second that ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom