XM radio plugin (1 Viewer)

ursenj

January 5, 2007
I have an XM radio and love it. One of the benefits of subscribing is you get access to the Internet Streaming web page for free. I listen to it at work all the time. The problem is it requires to enter a username and password to get access. There are several "fat client" apps on the internet that do not require a web browser, it would be great to have a plugin that would cache your credentials and pass them to XM and let you listen.

I am sure that I am not the only one that would enjoy this feature!

Thanks!!

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I know since the search filter requires three letters that it is hard to search for XM radio, but you can find out more about the existing plugin in this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showthread.php?t=8747. I didn't find this plugin in the downloads in the homepage so this would be doubly hard to find! I am not sure if this plugin works with the latest SVN or release, if not you may want to ask the developer if he plans to update this plugin.

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I would suggest asking the developer if he plans to update the plugin to work with the next release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom