XM Radio plugin (1 Viewer)

jburnette

Portal Pro
August 24, 2006
Kentucky
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
It hasn't worked for me for a few months now either. I don't think the original author is around anymore.

Redth

Portal Member
July 3, 2007
I'm working on a new XM Radio plugin if you're interested...

Bit more error handling, testing, and polishing before it's done!

xmsharpmp.png

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
I am anxiously awaiting this plugin. what type of equipment would I have to have? just the PC, or would I have to have something special plugged into the PC?

thanks

Redth

Portal Member
July 3, 2007
This will work like the old one did, just streaming over XM's online stream. So you just need an xm account and internet connection!

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
oh yeah, between this and shoutcast, I can find all kinds of stuff to listen to.

Redth

Portal Member
July 3, 2007
xmsharpmp344.png

Just an updated image on my progress... Still have to get the presets working properly, but I'm close on that. I'd like to get a button in for sorting (eg: sort by Channel #, Channel Name, or Genre) and of course having the channel list items shaded depending on their genre.

I think for the first release, I'll settle for what you see, but with a working list of presets, just so there's something out there that is at least partially working! Sounds like there's a couple people willing to do some testing once i get to that point...

jburnette

Portal Pro
August 24, 2006
Kentucky
Home Country
Sounds great, my wife really enjoyed having the last one (while it worked) so we're looking forward to this one as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom