Motherboard:
Video Card:
Video Card Driver:
Sound Card:
Sound Card AC3:
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card: Dvico DVB-T plus

Hi all,
I am trying to setup xmlTV for Australia in TVserver but i'm not sure where to go with configuring the xmlTV plugin.
I've registered with oztivo.net to get the xml guide but I don't know how to actually get the xml file imported into mediaportal. can anyone help?

WebHome < Main < OzTiVo
http://minnie.tuhs.org/tivo-bin/tvguide.pl

planb

Portal Member
April 30, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Open tv server config

Click on Plugins and tick xmltv

Then expand the plugins (click to left of the word plugins) xmltv will drop down

Make sure tvguide.xml and xml.dtd (this comes with xmltv from sourceforge) are in the tv server folder (under the config it will say where and what names to make them.)

Make sure you have the files in the right folder and then on the first page click import to manually import, once it say sucessful click on mapping (i think) map your channels between the guide and xml guide data, click save.

Then go back to import page and click import again, this should load the guide again but should tell you how many programs it loaded.

Hint -> to automate it create a batch file to run the download and copy the file into the location required, xmltv will pick the file up autmatically after you have configured it. then get the windows task manager to run it for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom