xtreamer ultra - (1 Viewer)

Bagal

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 15, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I just not sure that the Ion2 graphics is good enough. Atleast not for 1080i.
    I agree, my ION2 system doesn't handle any of my 1080i HD channels, which I wish I'd have known prior to purchasing it, 1080p Blu-Ray's on the other hand it plays perfectly...

arsenal333

Portal Pro
    December 26, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    hhmmm - thats disappointing to hear, I was hoping the dual core D525(1.8Ghz) and ION2 would handle all MP could throw at it. Thought this could have been the low cost MP client I've been waiting for.

Guess I'll have to wait longer....

TommySharp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 15, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I was just about to grab either a Mac Mini or ASrock Vision HT..... Then I spotted the new Xtreamer Ultra 2, hate it when something new comes along to make me doubt my choice.

Will be interesting to see if anyone has tried one of these.

Although I do think if it's going to be my main MP machine with TV tuning etc then I should probably go large it terms of the i5 etc that comes with the Mac or ASRock machines....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
    Replies
    Views
    Strange ...
    Strange ...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I came to MP2 and I’m very happy with it ;)
    I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I...
    I've had Media Portal 1 installed on a dedicated desktop computer for at least 10 years now. Sometimes it's a little sluggish, but...
    Replies
    Views
    Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs have played. If I press Next, it will start playing the next song. This happens with BASS and Wasapi players. It does not happen if I use Internal dshow player (which doesn't sound as good as either of...
    Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
    Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom