Xvid audio (1 Viewer)

Bochi

Portal Member
July 7, 2005
Moin,

is it possible to switch the Audio-Track for a XVID video from MediaPortal? When playing in MediaPlayer (or any other video player), I can switch it using the DivX-Trayicon. Would be nice if there was such a function in MediaPortal :)

Cheers,
Bochi

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

currently not. It worked already some times ago, with the morgan-stream-switcher. Do not know, why this was taken out again. Hopefully it will find its way back into the next release.

Flip

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I found the answer. The files were downloaded, and must have had some sort of corruption in them that passed the other players I tried them in, but produced the green bar in the TVSeries plugin. After downloading the files again, the problem went away. Thanks for your help.
    I found the answer. The files were downloaded, and must have had some sort of corruption in them that passed the other players I...
    Hi, A problem has just started when I use the TV Series plugin in MP1. The videos play, but with a broad green band at the very...
    Replies
    Views
    Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
    Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
    Hello, I’ve got the following problem with Mediaportal 1 („The Phantom Menace“): when trying to view TV or movies, there is no...
    Replies
    Views
    It would be a great feature if we could select a file to play from Windows File Explorer, either by setting the default application for e.g. the .ts (or any other image, video or audio) file to MediaPortal, or via the File Explorer context menu 'Open with' as other media players can (e.g. JRiver). Currently all that happens when using...
    It would be a great feature if we could select a file to play from Windows File Explorer, either by setting the default application...
    It would be a great feature if we could select a file to play from Windows File Explorer, either by setting the default application...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 VPN support DE
    @tvviewer2021 I've been using with a VPN for over a year now. Private Internet Access for a while, now using ProtonVPN. I seem to remember there was a setting for local networks but I don't see it in my ProtonVPN settings so I might be wrong about that. I also have a hosts file with all the local pc hostnames and 192.1.68.1.xxx ips...
    @tvviewer2021 I've been using with a VPN for over a year now. Private Internet Access for a while, now using ProtonVPN. I seem to...
    Hi, I have tried both MP1 and 2. I am not able to connect a client to a server (both windows) when they are on the same VPN (in my...
    Replies
    Views
    Having an issue with motion menu when paying a DVD in media portal. I have my movies ripped to VTS folders with VOB files, when I play a movie it will start playing the menu and either freeze at the start having ne to restart my PC to clear the issue or the video wll play out of sync with the audio. I must me missing something and I...
    Having an issue with motion menu when paying a DVD in media portal. I have my movies ripped to VTS folders with VOB files, when I...
    Having an issue with motion menu when paying a DVD in media portal. I have my movies ripped to VTS folders with VOB files, when I...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom