yellow/white pages and maps/driving directions lookup (1 Viewer)

deecue

Portal Member
March 5, 2005
Maryland
as the subject suggests, it would be nice to see a plug-in built for:

yellow pages / white pages

and

maps/driving directions

i also saw a thread earlier on movie tickets and showtimes.. that would be pretty cool too.

as i a side note, i feel pretty crummy requesting more features as my first post :oops: but i just wanted to say that I think you all have done a wonderful job and have built a great community around this awesome product.

thanks all. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

In December 2017 I acquired a Palit GeForce GTX 1080 DUAL OC for €529 on Alternate.de. It seems it has a similar board layout and I was able to apply the same modifications. However it would probably greatly benefit from an after market heat-sink. Palit did again a good job at providing a minimalist product which can be easily...
In December 2017 I acquired a Palit GeForce GTX 1080 DUAL OC for €529 on Alternate.de. It seems it has a similar board layout and I...
Here is a review of Palit GeForce GTX 1070 Dual. After getting myself a 4K TV I thought I'll try and get a GPU that does 4K too...
Replies
Views
Can I use your graphics files in my theme? I want to add support for reds.
Can I use your graphics files in my theme? I want to add support for reds.
Pulse8 - Theme for Titan Overview Pulse8 is a theme for Titan which places a 4x2 grid of buttons on each screen allowing for more...
Replies
Views
The Direct Download link does not work; how do I download the latest version ? Thanks!
The Direct Download link does not work; how do I download the latest version ? Thanks!
MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.5.4 MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world...
Replies
Views
Jumping in here at the end... Windows 7 Home Premium had Windows Media Center which apparently has worked FINE for your Dad's DRM channels! My thought using MP is to get away from WMC since M$ no longer supports WMC -- I thought they were doing a Silverlight app which mentions DRM, but how/with what applications or am I completely...
Jumping in here at the end... Windows 7 Home Premium had Windows Media Center which apparently has worked FINE for your Dad's DRM...
UPDATE: 6 August 2014 Hello everyone CableCARD support has been officially included in MediaPortal for 3 "final" releases now! As...
Replies
Views
Great Guide! I have about 20 hours so far in this and love the product. Since you have a very good grasp of it can you point me to how we record tv shows without recording reruns? I know this is probably very basic but anywhere I post on the forum on this is met with a deafening silence. I am sure Mediaportal can do this easily since...
Great Guide! I have about 20 hours so far in this and love the product. Since you have a very good grasp of it can you point me to...
I've been using MediaPortal for a few months, when I first took the plunge I struggled with understanding how to configure...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom