Youtube.fm and Online video plugins (1 Viewer)

Andrjs

Portal Member
June 30, 2009
Italy Italy
Hi Cul8er and Hi guys,

first of all your skin is amazing!

Just a couple of things:

1) In the youtube.fm plugin I can't use the search function (the first one in the menu on the top), instead of open the white line where to write something to search, open the startup menu (image1).
And after you start with a video, the screen is too big and it covers parts of the icons of the next videos (image2).

2) In online video, I usually use the list view, is it ok that there is no thumbnail view on the left of the screen? (image3 and image4)

Thank you very much

Andrea

Attachments

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi Andrea

Point number 1. It sounds like you are referring to the expanding OSD.
    Press i on remote to invoke OSD. Then press one of the arrow buttons twice to expand.

This is actually something I meant to ask cul8er for a long time, but it keeps slipping my mind. Is it intentional that it must be a double arrow press to expand the OSD menu?

Andrjs

Portal Member
    June 30, 2009
    Italy Italy
    Hi Andrea

Point number 1. It sounds like you are referring to the expanding OSD.
    Press i on remote to invoke OSD. Then press one of the arrow buttons twice to expand.

This is actually something I meant to ask cul8er for a long time, but it keeps slipping my mind. Is it intentional that it must be a double arrow press to expand the OSD menu?
    Sorry, I saw your reply after I edit my post (and I've deleted my stupid question), you are right, I have just to push the up arrow to expand the OSD menu.

Thanks,

Andrea

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Onlinevideo will have a thumb in listview in next version of the skin. About the search I will have to look into that.

cheers
    cul8er

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    X Question about Google Token activation of Youtube MediaPortal 1 Talk 0
    S [solved] YouTube error OnlineVideos 2
    J Low resolution on videos from youtube. OnlineVideos 16
    robsonec Youtube Дополнения 2
    J Debug OnlineVideos, How To? OnlineVideos 1
    cbr954rr Issue BOOTSUWRNQ with online videos? Plugin Development 1
    M Online Video Plugin V.2.32 keine Installtion unter MediaPortal 1.22 ? TV / Streaming 3
    T Missing sound in online streaming service (SVTPlay) General Support 3
    C where is the Online Videos plugin General Support 1
    LeeKelly Online Videos Breaks IPTV channels and scanning Installation, configuration support 1
    joecrow Online Videos fails after MP 1.23 upgrade. 1.23 Pre Release 37
    cbr954rr How to setup only german channels in online videos Plugin Development 13
    G Amazon Prime (Online Videos) Issue Plugin Development 6
    N [Rejected] Include BBC Sounds (radio catch up) in the Online Videos plugin Feature Requests 4
    Steve.Rayner61 Online Videos - Automatic Updates fails 'Automatic update disabled. Check your internet connection' OnlineVideos 10
    olli14 Power scheduler settings for no shutdown as long as kodi client is online TV-Server 1
    J A question regarding Slingbox-like capability online General 3
    E How can I add some site to Online Video Plugin ? OnlineVideos 4
    V [solved] Startup Crash if Video Folders not online/accessible. (default videos plugin) General Support 10
    porky996t Online Videos not storing Codecs OnlineVideos 4
    ajs LMH need help! Help plz ... How select episodes in Online Rating sort order My TVSeries 21
    A [solved] How to Play All Videos in a List watch/edit Videos 3
    O 1.25.0 Codecs and Video Format for PlayStation 2 Codecs, External Players 0
    g0rsq Info box randomly popping up when watching TV or other video MediaPortal 2 Newcomers Forum 1
    I Video Playback Stuttering General Support 45