Attachments

• myyoutube.xml
    30.6 KB

Buddha

Portal Member
March 16, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Thanks a lot for the updated skin aj1405 ! But in response to the post in the other topic, im experiencing the same issue as WebKnight, I can't select category nor the high quality button. Searching and playing works fine though :)

sl1200

Portal Member
June 27, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I have copied the .xml file from the first post to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal
but I don't see any YouTube option in MP nor the Configuration.

OnlineVideos plugin 0.36 works so far, but I need only YouTube. :)

edterbak

Portal Pro
March 4, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I presume your talking about the skinfile only. Put this in:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\black and white
Think this gives you an overwrite warning. (press Yes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hey doskabouter, Thanks for the quick fix! Works like a charm now Still staying true to MePo. I know development may be kind of slow on some parts, but no reason for me to give up. Been using it for years now and it never failed me. Only wish I had the skill set to help out.
Hey doskabouter, Thanks for the quick fix! Works like a charm now Still staying true to MePo. I know development may be kind of...
For anyone that may have a clue and a pointer to help me out here; Just tried to enable the login function for the YouTube site...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Trailer plugin DE
Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange core elements easily. Short: Of course it can be also a feature as part of the installer, means integrated for the user.
Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange...
The question, if MP2 can support trailers came up several times (e.g. here) and was so far always neglected mainly because of the...
Replies
Views
We discussed it here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-media-handler-v2-4-x-000.132114/post-1288927 Because, this really annoys me a lot, when I will have time, I would like to fix this problem. If @catavolt can give me the variables names (red rectangle) in skin, it will reduce time ;) For those who understand...
We discussed it here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-media-handler-v2-4-x-000.132114/post-1288927 Because...
We discussed it here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-media-handler-v2-4-x-000.132114/post-1288927 Because...
Replies
Views
Hi! I saw that the function to find trailers for movies (and TV Series, but maybe that is not used that much?) is missing. Maybe everyone already have talked about this idea, but if not I have a suggestion. If you already have this and better ideas, just ignore this post :) I imagine that maybe a easier implementation is to make a...
Hi! I saw that the function to find trailers for movies (and TV Series, but maybe that is not used that much?) is missing. Maybe...
Hi! I saw that the function to find trailers for movies (and TV Series, but maybe that is not used that much?) is missing. Maybe...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] YouTube error DE
Yea I'll try get something out of it tomorrow log wise, thanks for your response :)
Yea I'll try get something out of it tomorrow log wise, thanks for your response :)
Hey there, I'm having an issue that's just started happening today after many years of mostly trouble free use, when I go into the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom