YUAN MPC 622 tuner/encoder (1 Viewer)

K

khanmech

Hi, not sure if this should go here, but I just wanted to say that I was able to get everything setup with this card on a Sager (clevo) 9880 laptop. It's an internal mini-pci card, and there are a few channels with noise at the top edge, but not very many, and not the channels I watch anyway. Getting the xmltv to display everything in the proper timezone correction was a bit of a pain, but I think that's because I didn't RTFM or come here sooner! Lots of fiddling with options as well until I got the right codecs and such configured (intervideo works well). The MCE remote works quite well, most of the buttons seem to work fine, but I'd like to do some tweaking there eventually. Anyway, great project so far, and excellent job to all the folks who made it possible. Looking forward to future updates and improvements to take off the rough edges, but it's already a very nice product! One thing I'd like to see is the ability to change settings without restarting the player, it would have made setup and experimenting a lot more palatable. If anyone else has this card and MP (I havn't seen any other posts here for it), I'd be happy to help with settings config. I'll be doing more playing in the future, so I may just go ahead and write them all down and post it, in case I fubar MP. heh, that way I'll have a reference I can reset to.

Nice work everybody!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom