Zalman HD-160XT for sale (1 Viewer)

five40

Portal Member
July 30, 2007
Almost Brand new Zalman HD-160XT for sale color is black.
Used for a bout a week. Asking $450 plus shipping. That's $100 below retail price.
Comes with everything in the retail packaging, still in original packaging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Reduced to €325,- Super Christmas present.(y)(y)(y)(y):cool:
Reduced to €325,- Super Christmas present.(y)(y)(y)(y):cool:
8 Core 4 Ghz Win 10 Pro PC for sale. (Germany only) Only €375,- ono If interested please contact me by "Conversation". Demo and...
Replies
Views
I'm selling this EVGA Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti graphics card. It is powerfull, compact, quiet and did everything I wanted of it in my HTPC, except play Bluray 3D disks with Cyberlink PowerDVD (3D playback via MP/Madvr/LAV worked fine). Unfortunately I do really need to play Bluray 3D disks with Cyberlink PowerDVD hence the sale to help pay...
I'm selling this EVGA Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti graphics card. It is powerfull, compact, quiet and did everything I wanted of it in my...
I'm selling this EVGA Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti graphics card. It is powerfull, compact, quiet and did everything I wanted of it in my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tools and other software EPG-Buddy a new EPG Tool with easy usage. DE
Ok, this Menu button is nearly invisible on my system... The 3x3 Dots are dark grey on dark blue ground. Once I've selected advanced menu, everything is visible. clearly Nevertheless, I've done the corrections now. Thanks for assistance.
Ok, this Menu button is nearly invisible on my system... The 3x3 Dots are dark grey on dark blue ground. Once I've selected...
Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
Replies
Views
Did a search and found IMDB does not support the use of scrapers. No, if I were changing the default values I'd make them what I provided before.
Did a search and found IMDB does not support the use of scrapers. No, if I were changing the default values I'd make them what I...
The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
Replies
Views
Me too :)
Me too :)
A significant problem for some users is that when playing live TV, differences in the playback rate of the PC and the rate at which...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom