Zap2it crashing TV Server (1 Viewer)

Noelix

Portal Pro
February 18, 2006
Salt Lake City, UT
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I'm using MP 2.2.0 SVN 2-14-07 with the same dated TV Server and plugin.

Zap2It went awry last night and ended up crashing the TV Server. There's nothing in the client logs that show anything happening relating to this, as it's all on the tv server side. Here's the log below from the tv-server last night:

http://pastebin.team-mediaportal.com/12029

My system stats are to the left under my picture.

patrick

Portal Pro
April 20, 2005
Southeast
Home Country
Hi Noelix,

Still crashing? Consistently or unpredictable?

I see where the exception is occuring, I would have thought that it would be an infrequent happening.

HTH,
patrick

Noelix

Portal Pro
February 18, 2006
Salt Lake City, UT
Home Country
It's only happened that one time. Someone mentioned in the other thread that zap2it was down over the weekend for some time, so it might have something to do with that. Just thought I should let you know.

Portal Member
April 5, 2007
Home Country
Error

I am getting the error "Operation Timed Out" when acquiring program data. It correctly finds my cable provider and channels but then when I click the save button I get the progress bar for awhile and then it times out. Any ideas?

I've tried using the manual xmltv deal and the whole time zone thing has things messed up so I would like to use this tool.

patrick

Portal Pro
April 20, 2005
Southeast
Home Country
I am getting the error "Operation Timed Out" when acquiring program data. It correctly finds my cable provider and channels but then when I click the save button I get the progress bar for awhile and then it times out. Any ideas?

I've tried using the manual xmltv deal and the whole time zone thing has things messed up so I would like to use this tool.

Hi,
Just save any changes in your lineup @ the zap2it site.
You do not have to save the lineup in the configuration (all it is doing is going to the web site behind the scenes). It is not downloading any program data in the configuration, only when MP is running.

HTH,
patrick

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom