ZOOM Mode (1 Viewer)

noxx2

Portal Pro
September 10, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
i think a zoom should be fantastic in myPictures (like in myTV or myMovies)

ON 16:9 TV

- Zoom 4:3 Pictures to Fullscreen

a) Streched the pictures
b) cut up and down the 4:3 Pictures to 16:9 format

mendola

Portal Pro
February 6, 2007
Hi, this feature isn't implementet yet.
It would be create to set an auto-zoom-option to MyPictures to resize smaller pictures in the future.

ujaldi

Portal Member
March 14, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Zoom Mode for MyPictures

I totally agree. I use MP also in a 16:9 Mode and even if I resize the pictures to fit on a 16:9 screen the pictures show with black borders on all 4 sides. A Zoom Mode would also be perfect i think.

Xselar

September 18, 2010
AW: ZOOM Mode

Hello,

I only registerd for this! That MP has no Zoom Mode is the ONLY reason why I don´t use it. I like it very much, but the not integrated Zoom-Mode in Diashows is a absolute NO GO.
I would have use MP for years if it had this future (Think I used it first time 2005...)

Please install this feature!

best regards,
Mathew

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
Replies
Views
Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
Replies
Views
I´ll have a look and report back ;)
I´ll have a look and report back ;)
Hello @ajs, I would like to add an additional animation for the winner of the MP game Hexxagon in the file MyHexxagon.xml, as used...
Replies
Views
That was it! :) I had to set it to "Maintain display scaling". I think it was set to "Maintain Aspect Ratio", which added black bars to MediaPortal when playing videos that didn't conform to a strict 16:9 ratio, I suppose. Thanks to everyone for the patience and help, I can finally enjoy videos fully.
That was it! :) I had to set it to "Maintain display scaling". I think it was set to "Maintain Aspect Ratio", which added black...
I'm running MePo in 1080p to my 4K TV (because my Intel NUC HTPC ain't powerful enough to run in 4K) and for some videos, I see...
Replies
Views
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom