Zoomplayer (1 Viewer)

Domex

December 14, 2006
Hello

I have tried Zoomplayer as external player for MP. And it works very good. Except sometimes zoomplayer opens "back" MP and I have to reset. Somebody who now what to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP 1.32 x64 does not have a 64 bit TV Server but it uses the x86 one but should have upgraded the 1.30 x86 TV Server to MP 1.32(still x86) The fact it does not appear to have done so is not surprise to me, the MP 1.32 x64 installer is far from being bug free. If everything is functioning OK my advice would be to leave it alone and...
MP 1.32 x64 does not have a 64 bit TV Server but it uses the x86 one but should have upgraded the 1.30 x86 TV Server to MP...
As it says....Upgraded from 1.30 to 1.32(64).....but TV Server config remains at 1.30....... MP opens....and declares itself to be...
Replies
Views
Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs have played. If I press Next, it will start playing the next song. This happens with BASS and Wasapi players. It does not happen if I use Internal dshow player (which doesn't sound as good as either of...
Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
Replies
Views
Hello MP Team, I have issues with mounting .iso files. Two seconds after mounting .iso and starting external player, the iso is unmounted again by MP and therefore doesnt show up in the drive any longer. Example: [2023-10-16 18:43:04,367] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Start process C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate...
Hello MP Team, I have issues with mounting .iso files. Two seconds after mounting .iso and starting external player, the iso is...
Hello MP Team, I have issues with mounting .iso files. Two seconds after mounting .iso and starting external player, the iso is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 MP2 Stopped powering down DE
Make sure the "Configure Windows Energy Saving" settings in MP2 have not changed >Settings/General/System, they should be as in the screenshot below. Failing that you should check in Windows "Power Options" itself that everything is as it should be.
Make sure the "Configure Windows Energy Saving" settings in MP2 have not changed >Settings/General/System, they should be as in the...
Hi, MP2 (V:2.41.1) has been working fine for ages. I have the PowerScheduler set to power off after 10min, but now it doesn't...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom