Zune inpired now playing for music? (1 Viewer)

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Back in June I wrote a small post asking if it was possible to have a Zune look-alike screen for the now playing music part, but I didn't get any response.

The post can be found here

If I understand correctly MP2 is based on WPF/MPF is that correct? If so are there any chances the music plugin will offer such effects? I'm simply in love with the way it looks with the floating text and images, an I think it would add an x-factor to MP2 in it's competition with things like Boxee, XBMC and Meedios.

Not sure if it's ok to post this here, on one hand it's a feature request, but on the other it's a skinning idea, but I give it a shot :)

Albert

MP2 Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 18, 2008
    Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Zune inpired now playing for music?

Back in June I wrote a small post asking if it was possible to have a Zune look-alike screen for the now playing music part, but I didn't get any response.

The post can be found here

If I understand correctly MP2 is based on WPF/MPF is that correct? If so are there any chances the music plugin will offer such effects? I'm simply in love with the way it looks with the floating text and images, an I think it would add an x-factor to MP2 in it's competition with things like Boxee, XBMC and Meedios.

Not sure if it's ok to post this here, on one hand it's a feature request, but on the other it's a skinning idea, but I give it a shot :)

From what I can see, the MP2 SkinEngine is able to provide such screens. I cannot tell if the media plugin will provide all the information you can see on that video in your other post, but if not, you can simply write another model which provides additional information.
    But from the controls and graphic capabilities, the SkinEngine should be able to show such a kind of screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom