Latest activity

• catavolt
    catavolt reacted to framug's post in the thread PureVisionHD 1080 with
    Hi @catavolt , Something I found (but,maybe is it normal because of 3rd party plugins). In MyVideo, when a file is watched a bit : But in MovPics : And OFC, in TV Series,plugin, same as in...
  • framug
    framug replied to the thread PureVisionHD 1080.
    THX for confirming that !
  • framug
    framug reacted to catavolt's post in the thread PureVisionHD 1080 with
    Thank You!
    You answered it yourself: " maybe is it normal because of 3rd party plugins " MovPic, TVSeries and MyFilms do not support that - otherwise I would have implemented it ;)
  • catavolt
    catavolt replied to the thread PureVisionHD 1080.
    You answered it yourself: " maybe is it normal because of 3rd party plugins " MovPic, TVSeries and MyFilms do not support that - otherwise I would have implemented it ;)
  • CyberSimian
    CyberSimian replied to the thread Stop Button is not working.
    The Ortek/Hama remote control and IR receiver work perfectly well with MP1. If they are not working for you, it is because you have not set them up correctly. Try the following: Put the Harmony...
  • M
    Mr. Bean replied to the thread Stop Button is not working.
    The MCE Stop Button will also not work
  • B
    Brownard reacted to doskabouter's post in the thread BBC iPlayer (UK) with
    for reference: this is what georgius deemed neccesary for correct working in mediaportal...
  • joecrow
    joecrow reacted to doskabouter's post in the thread BBC iPlayer (UK) with
    for reference: this is what georgius deemed neccesary for correct working in mediaportal...
  • T
    Hello again, Good news: the crashing was resolved by replacing the tvlibrary.dll file. Even better, I actually had a scrambled channel work for about 20 seconds. I used version 1.0.2.2 of...
  • doskabouter
    doskabouter reacted to Brownard's post in the thread BBC iPlayer (UK) with
    Thank You!
    I had that same thought when I looked at it...which is why I tagged you instead :D Yeah don't sacrifice yourself reinventing the wheel, if LAV does the job and it's fairly straightforward to get...
  • doskabouter
    doskabouter replied to the thread BBC iPlayer (UK).
  • B
    Brownard replied to the thread BBC iPlayer (UK).
    I had that same thought when I looked at it...which is why I tagged you instead :D Yeah don't sacrifice yourself reinventing the wheel, if LAV does the job and it's fairly straightforward to get...
  • doskabouter
    doskabouter replied to the thread BBC iPlayer (UK).
    good advice! Completely missed that part of the spec... Did some more investigating, but apart from being the last segment there are some other issues popping up that give a lot of extra lagging...
  • B
    Brownard reacted to doskabouter's post in the thread BBC iPlayer (UK) with
    A bit of progress... I at least have the same program that is showing on the website. Thing is, the fragment for the current time is the last one of the m3u8, so you don't have a lot of margin for...
  • B
    Brownard replied to the thread BBC iPlayer (UK).
    According to the spec the client shouldn't start playback from less than 3 segments from the end of the playlist, and it looks like the X-PROGRAM-DATE-TIME should only be used to show the...
Top Bottom