All posts

MP1 MP2 1.23.0 Slow rendering times (5 Viewers) DE
I also found latencymon, some sites say its the best... Didn't test thoroughly with that tool yet, but a small test (after running MP 1.19 for a while) already showed the occasional spike... and deadlocks? brr... adding delay isn't usually the best option to handle those Isn't madvr more cpu/gpu intensive? It's a bit of a low-end...
I also found latencymon, some sites say its the best... Didn't test thoroughly with that tool yet, but a small test (after running...
I fully realize that this is probably not the correct place, or a correct bugreport, but since a while (maybe a month?) I have some...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 synchronising of stoptime (3 Viewers) DE
If I remember correctly, last year one of the MP2 developers implemented "scroll to top of list" and "scroll to bottom of list" functions that can be assigned to buttons on the remote control. This may address the problem of the guide (and other lists) not wrapping round when the start or end of the list is reached. (I thought that I...
If I remember correctly, last year one of the MP2 developers implemented "scroll to top of list" and "scroll to bottom of list"...
I am starting to look at MP2, version 2.1.1, with a view to moving to it at some time in the future, from MediaPortal 1.20 (or...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Developing a TVServer Plugin, but get the following when attempting to run: PluginManager: TvEngine.TVHController is incompatible with the current tvserver version and won't be loaded! It compiles find and is using .Net 4.0 Main Plugin code: using System; using System.Net; using System.Collections.Generic; using...
Hi All, Developing a TVServer Plugin, but get the following when attempting to run: PluginManager: TvEngine.TVHController is...
Hi All, Developing a TVServer Plugin, but get the following when attempting to run: PluginManager: TvEngine.TVHController is...
Replies
Views
Agree. I can't find anything. I would recommend this as an improvement that needs implementing. The list is going to be very helpful, thank you CyberSimian RH
Agree. I can't find anything. I would recommend this as an improvement that needs implementing. The list is going to be very...
Good evening everyone, I want to put the programme description on to my overlay. This is easy for television...
Replies
Views
Is your onlinevideos up to date including the YouTube site util? Please confirm you're able to playback youtube videos with-in OnlineVideos.
Is your onlinevideos up to date including the YouTube site util? Please confirm you're able to playback youtube videos with-in...
Trailers is a plugin which helps users play movie and tvshow trailers from all media plugins available in MediaPortal. It searches...
Replies
Views
DefaultWideHD as well ofc :whistle:
DefaultWideHD as well ofc :whistle:
Release notes to MyLyrics 2.2.0 Update: Compatibility for 1.10 Final (and above) Release notes for older versions: Download...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Suggested Plugin DE
@SpudR, curious if you solve the "where do we go for dinner?" problem like this:
@SpudR, curious if you solve the "where do we go for dinner?" problem like this:
@Plugin and Skin Creator @Developers Not sure if this has been suggested before but how about this: I have 0 programming knowledge...
Replies
Views
I am frustrated and confused by all this. As I was reading the first page, I clicked the link http ://zap2xml.awardspace dot info/#dependencies. I tried following his directions, I even signed up to both zap2it and TV Guide. I finally downloaded BOTH of those pearl downloads. I had to download a file reader (File Viewer Plus 3) for...
I am frustrated and confused by all this. As I was reading the first page, I clicked the link http ://zap2xml.awardspace dot...
EDIT: I am working on a new setup of this and will post here when completed. The new setup will allow the addition of Series info...
Replies
Views
In Media Portal, this is one plugin (one button in home), but it can be divided into categories depending on the tags in the music. Music View For TV Series - TV Series plugin, for Concert Videos - mvCentral plugin, for Anime - My Anime 3 plugin
In Media Portal, this is one plugin (one button in home), but it can be divided into categories depending on the tags in the music...
Hi Guys, I just recently completed a major cleanup and reorganization of my media library. My media library is stored on a 10 TB...
Replies
Views
Thank I will try it out
Thank I will try it out
My Films 6.1 released! (supports MediaPortal 1.6, 1.7 and 1.8 with .net 4.5) Have you ever wished you could use your own database...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Audio dropouts with Dolby / DTS (1 Viewer) DE
It seems to be a strange issue . Nearly all complaints I can find are about gaming performance / black screens , but my card has been perfect with gaming . It's only the audio (DTS/Dolby) that's giving me problems . Power should be fine :) I'm using a Corsair SF 600 Platinum , paired with a Ryzen 5 2600X , 16GB Crucial Ram and a...
It seems to be a strange issue . Nearly all complaints I can find are about gaming performance / black screens , but my card has...
I've recently started experiencing random audio dropouts when watching TV Series or Movies with DTS or Dolby Digital . If I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Apollo Love DE
@wizard123 Any chance of showing some love for the Apollo skin? There's been a few changes to some of the plugins and I for one would love to see them implemented in this fine skin. Just to give a pointer - there's a new artwork chooser for the MyTVSeries plugin - and I'm sure there are a few more out there... So how about it?
@wizard123 Any chance of showing some love for the Apollo skin? There's been a few changes to some of the plugins and I for one...
@wizard123 Any chance of showing some love for the Apollo skin? There's been a few changes to some of the plugins and I for one...
Replies
Views
OK....just thought I'd try this again!! Perhaps I'm the only one experiencing this problem!!? Watching live TV...and Top bar is lost...fails to appear....only way to regain control is by ctrl/alt/del into task manager...and close MP Including logs...when top-bar went...at around 22.30...:)
OK....just thought I'd try this again!! Perhaps I'm the only one experiencing this problem!!? Watching live TV...and Top bar is...
Was using default Wide skin in 1.23....tried 1.24 pre...and changed skin to Pure HD 1080. Transport bar still continues to...
Replies
Views
(y)(y)
(y)(y)
Hello i have problems with my m3u list from my iptv provider. I can not scan for channels in MP2 tv server. I have not used any...
Replies
Views
The sleep/wake cycle (or hibernate/wake cycle) can be quite difficult for some applications to handle correctly. This is why I never leave MP running when I hibernate my system -- I always close MP and exit to the Windows desktop. Remember that if you use an MCE remote control, you can easily start MP from the desktop by pressing the...
The sleep/wake cycle (or hibernate/wake cycle) can be quite difficult for some applications to handle correctly. This is why I...
Hi, hope somebody can help. I changed two things at once: 1. Upgraded from Mediaportal 1.23 to 1.24 2. Upgraded from HD-TV...
Replies
Views
Nein, ich brauche nicht so viele. Nach und nach kamen welche hinzu, die aber selten gebraucht werden. Ich werde das mal reduzieren.
Nein, ich brauche nicht so viele. Nach und nach kamen welche hinzu, die aber selten gebraucht werden. Ich werde das mal reduzieren.
Hallo! Seit dem Update auf die neuste MP Version funktioniert das TV-Series Config Plugin nicht mehr. Bei mir war eine alte Version...
Replies
Views
I will give it a try. Have one other import issue I am tracking down then will work on this.
I will give it a try. Have one other import issue I am tracking down then will work on this.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.2 Description Just had the first server service crash on 2.2.2. Happened shortly after starting a...
Replies
Views
Hi. Eine kleine "Wasserstandsmeldung". Es geht voran. So sieht der Musik- Teil inzwischen aus: Was noch nicht fertig ist, ist das Aufhübschen der Alben eines Interpreten. Das ist wohl als nächstes dran. Außerdem muss auch noch die Option mit dem zentralen Artist- Informationsordner eingebaut werden, welcher von Kodi ab V 18...
Hi. Eine kleine "Wasserstandsmeldung". Es geht voran. So sieht der Musik- Teil inzwischen aus: Was noch nicht fertig ist, ist das...
Hier geht es um (die Vorab- Version) ein neues Programms, das wir entwickeln. Es heißt „Media-Buddy“. Wer lieber auf Englisch...
Replies
Views
Hi ltfearme, any chance to have HDR logo displayed in StreamedMP? I can see the right properties in the last version of Moving Pictures, so I think that it should be possibile to have it in StreamedMP, as well as 3D logo too.
Hi ltfearme, any chance to have HDR logo displayed in StreamedMP? I can see the right properties in the last version of Moving...
Here's a mediainfo logo for UHD 2160p Do I need to do anything special to add it to the skin like I did for the HEVC logo?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 TV Logo Management (1 Viewer) DE
I had the same thought. (I do this with certain channels on the DVB-T system in the UK.) Also, when you "scan for channels" in TV Server, if you select the "Enable channel movement detection" option, TV Server will preserve your modified channel names. Then all you need to do is create the channel logos with the names that you have...
I had the same thought. (I do this with certain channels on the DVB-T system in the UK.) Also, when you "scan for channels" in TV...
Hello, TV logos in MP2 are added through a self-managed process: users may post their requests for new TV channel logos and/or...
Replies
Views
Ok thanks i'll do that and the continue with youre guide. :)
Ok thanks i'll do that and the continue with youre guide. :)
Hello. I have used MP for several years now. But my HTPC crashed and now I have a new one with Windows 10. I have a few questions...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Freesat EPG in UK anyone? (1 Viewer) DE
I did try that but no success Thanks Jasmeet_181 TW
I did try that but no success Thanks Jasmeet_181 TW
Hi everyone I'm still wondering if anyone has success getting the OTA EPG data for FreeSAT ? I've tried all combinations with the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Cover bei Serien DE
auch beim Fertigladen kein Erfolg die cover der einzelnen staffeln sind da
auch beim Fertigladen kein Erfolg die cover der einzelnen staffeln sind da
Hallo mal eine Frage warum werden dort keine Cover angezeigt? Muss ich noch etwas anschalten?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1&1 IP-TV DE
Ein Link, der sich ständig ändert nützt in einem Forum nix ;) Aber es scheint so, das 1&1 IPTV via PC nur mit Zattoo funktiert, womit man dann auch nicht mehr Besitzer der Aufnahmen ist, wenn man den Anbieter gewechselt hat. Ist dann genauso wie mit dem Telekom-Receiver, der keinen Datei-Export zuläßt. Wobei ich den prinzipiellen...
Ein Link, der sich ständig ändert nützt in einem Forum nix ;) Aber es scheint so, das 1&1 IPTV via PC nur mit Zattoo funktiert...
Hallo! hat schon jemand das "neue" 1&1-TV in MediaPortal eingebunden? ich habe den TV-Server bisher nie benutzt und komme mit der...
Replies
Views
Anybody interested in cleaning their collection, I used "SQLite Expert Personal" to have a copy of MovPic dbase open, while MovPic config was also open with the real dbase (to avoid corruption). Queries used: SELECT certification, COUNT(certification) FROM movie_info GROUP BY certification That gives a quick overview on all the...
Anybody interested in cleaning their collection, I used "SQLite Expert Personal" to have a copy of MovPic dbase open, while MovPic...
The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
Replies
Views
Merci Framug. (y)
Merci Framug. (y)
Bonjour à tous, Je vous propose le nouveau plugin XmlTvFR pour récupérer le guide télé français. Configuration du plugin XmlTvFR...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 myemulators kein download mehr (1 Viewer) DE
Hallo zusammen , bin auf win10 umgestiegen und das myemulators plugin lädt keine Infos mehr herunter. Hat jemand eine Idee oder gibt es neue apis ? Gibt es eine Möglichkeit der manuellen Pflege? Ich habe gesehen , unter welchem Pfad Fanart etc abgelegt werden....nur wie muß die entsprechende Datei benannt sein jnd welche Dateiendung...
Hallo zusammen , bin auf win10 umgestiegen und das myemulators plugin lädt keine Infos mehr herunter. Hat jemand eine Idee oder...
Hallo zusammen , bin auf win10 umgestiegen und das myemulators plugin lädt keine Infos mehr herunter. Hat jemand eine Idee oder...
Replies
Views
No ideas? Or is this plugin dead?
No ideas? Or is this plugin dead?
Hi all I am having a few issues with My Emulators 2. It would seem the online scraping/searching system is not working...
Replies
Views
Hello, Since windows 7 is not supported yet by microsoft, I migrated from windows 7 x64 to windows 10 x64. I have a server on which a WinTV-quadHD card is installed. This card worked perfectly before the migration and no hardware change was made (not a single cable disconnected). Since my passage under windows 10 x64, I can't get...
Hello, Since windows 7 is not supported yet by microsoft, I migrated from windows 7 x64 to windows 10 x64. I have a server on...
Hello, Since windows 7 is not supported yet by microsoft, I migrated from windows 7 x64 to windows 10 x64. I have a server on...
Replies
Views
I noticed that ... I fixed it, so if somebody downloads it from here it won´t confuse people... :) I deleted the old file and uploaded new file instead.
I noticed that ... I fixed it, so if somebody downloads it from here it won´t confuse people... :) I deleted the old file and...
Hi there, My cable provider (DVB-C) has updated some channels and therefore I have to re-scan all the available channels. The...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom