All posts

MP1 MP2 VFD Recommendations please (6 Viewers) DE
https://slions.net/threads/arduino-micro-noritake-vfd.40/ https://slions.net/threads/teensy-3-2-noritake-vfd.41/ https://slions.net/resources/command-information-center.4/ In short Teensy with Noritake VFD. I've had one installed for years and it is still working fine. Not using MP much though since my sat provider locked me out. Be...
https://slions.net/threads/arduino-micro-noritake-vfd.40/ https://slions.net/threads/teensy-3-2-noritake-vfd.41/...
Please could I have recommendations for a suitable VFD for installation in a 5.25 bay. I do prefer the high contrast VFDs to LCD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 OnlineVideos 2.3.1.0 [2017/05/15] (3 Viewers) DE
I tried the update in manage sites and still not working for me.
I tried the update in manage sites and still not working for me.
GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Blocking TV recordings on client? (1 Viewer) DE
Thank you very much, I hope your shoulder feels better soon, this is more from caring for my fellow humans than my want to get this issue fixed.
Thank you very much, I hope your shoulder feels better soon, this is more from caring for my fellow humans than my want to get this...
Been running great for a good while now but the time has come to add a client to my sons bedroom (he is 5). Installed client sets...
Replies
Views
Hallo @catavolt , Leider wird Holyday-Fanart bei mir nach wie vor nicht angezeigt...:( Mit dem Titan-Skin funktioniert es...o_O hat du vlt. noch eine Idee, was da los sein könnte?
Hallo @catavolt , Leider wird Holyday-Fanart bei mir nach wie vor nicht angezeigt...:( Mit dem Titan-Skin funktioniert es...o_O...
Willkommen im deutschen Forum für PureVisionHD 1080! Nach nunmehr über 980.000 (!) Downloads des Skins PureVisionHD möchte ich...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MediaPortal Tray Launcher (4 Viewers) DE
Seems like we aren't at the same page here....I can't get the remote working...full stop!!! FWIW...the remote is an Emprex 3009 MCE....and has worked with earlier versions of MP. Noticed some time ago...that it also wasn't working with MP 1.25 either...but have just got round to trying to fix today.
Seems like we aren't at the same page here....I can't get the remote working...full stop!!! FWIW...the remote is an Emprex 3009...
Hello! A few weeks ago, I wrote a small utility to allow my remote to start MediaPortal with the big green button. The default...
Replies
Views
"WinTV" is a proprietary product belonging to the Hauppauge company. You really need to ask your question in a Hauppauge support forum, but there does not seem to be one. Perhaps if you ask Hauppauge Support via email, they will be able to solve your problem. This forum deals only with the MediaPortal software, and no one here has...
"WinTV" is a proprietary product belonging to the Hauppauge company. You really need to ask your question in a Hauppauge support...
I have a Hauppauge dual usb tv receiver, using win tv. Windows 7. It does not always stop recording as programmed, so cannot record...
Replies
Views
Ich habe nun den Fehler gefunden, wenn man bei den Einstellungen den Hacken bei "Entfernen aller Metadaten" rausmacht gehen die Problemdateien problemlos durch jedenfalls bis jetzt. Edit: Ich hätte noch einen kleinen Vorschlag, wäre es möglich evtl. eine Funktion einzubauen die z.b. die samples jeweils mitlöscht?
Ich habe nun den Fehler gefunden, wenn man bei den Einstellungen den Hacken bei "Entfernen aller Metadaten" rausmacht gehen die...
Hi, ich möchte euch ein kleines Programm von mir nicht vorenthalten: MKV Optimizer Was mich stört, ab und an zumindest, sind die...
Replies
Views
@morpheus_xx, You're right I hadn't noticed that page on the Wiki, I was assuming that it would run in the context of the logged on user. However, I had noticed the setting for network credentials and tried entering the logged in user's details, which didn't make a difference. I'll try again to double check that I've entered it all...
@morpheus_xx, You're right I hadn't noticed that page on the Wiki, I was assuming that it would run in the context of the logged on...
Hi All, I'm setting up Media Portal 2.2.3 on a new Windows 10 (2004) Build The first issue I've come across is that I can't...
Replies
Views
For me not ;) -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
For me not ;) -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
Description: After a resume from sleep the Radio Time plugin will no longer play any radio stations and gives the error shown in...
Replies
Views
Thank you both of you... Will follow your instructions tonight......
Thank you both of you... Will follow your instructions tonight......
Hi my HTPC shut down improperly and now I cannot launch Mediaportal using the Xtreme skin. It gets through "starting plugins" then...
Replies
Views
Let me know how you get on @AndreT . I spent quite a while on my IPTV setup with MP2 and it's a constant work in progress.
Let me know how you get on @AndreT . I spent quite a while on my IPTV setup with MP2 and it's a constant work in progress.
Hello MP Gurus out there. Not sure if this is a bug or my lack of understanding of Media portal. I'm trying to add https m3u8...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was playing with this a while ago (IPTV from https m3u8 urls - Help) and gave up. Agree, it was dead easy in Kodi although I didn't end up using it. I didn't see PN23's post Dec 2019 at the end of the thread. Keen to give it a go and re-test. As for TV guide. Can I still use a single DVB-T EPG for TV Guide and select...
Hello, I was playing with this a while ago (IPTV from https m3u8 urls - Help) and gave up. Agree, it was dead easy in Kodi...
https://www.matthuisman.nz/2019/01/live-au-iptv-channels-on-android.html I have this on Kodi to do Aussie Live TV, is there a way...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I've run into this issue recently on 2x systems that I manage for friends and family. Both run MP 1.25 using the same HP EliteDesk800G1 hardware containing a very common Intel HD Graphics 4600 GPU and running Windows 10 x64 2004 Edition. From about 19-Sep-20 Microsoft Windows Update started pushing out a new driver...
Hello everyone. I've run into this issue recently on 2x systems that I manage for friends and family. Both run MP 1.25 using the...
Hello everyone. I've run into this issue recently on 2x systems that I manage for friends and family. Both run MP 1.25 using the...
Replies
Views
You could be right, I do have an entry on the trakt site for monday. From the source I use I don't have an id (assuming you mean an imdb-id), and from memory I do fill in the title in the call from oninevideos to trakt, but somehow it isn't used in the post-data to uniquely identify an episode Edit: didn't have issues like that for...
You could be right, I do have an entry on the trakt site for monday. From the source I use I don't have an id (assuming you mean an...
Lately (since sunday at least) I'm getting errors from trakt when watching an episode. 2020-09-22 23:09:49.925 [DEBG]...
Replies
Views
Yes, it is present AJS.
Yes, it is present AJS.
Something has been puzzling me for some time now, so figured why not ask here and see if anyone knows how to solve it. We keep a...
Replies
Views
@Patrik-See: meine Meinung, ich hoffe jetzt noch auf dieses neue Skin. Es sieht auf den Screenshots so aus, als sei es strukturierter. Die Art und Weise wie die Einstellungen gemacht werden finde ich auch nicht so gut (wie bei Kodi, das muss wohl so wenn man es am Client mit der FB machen will, ich fand das alte Configtool...
@Patrik-See: meine Meinung, ich hoffe jetzt noch auf dieses neue Skin. Es sieht auf den Screenshots so aus, als sei es...
Hallo zusammen, war jetzt eine zeitlang inaktiv. Nun dachte ich mir ich schau mal was es neues gibt und update ggf. mein MP2 mal...
Replies
Views
I know this is an old thread, but does somebody have " FloppyDTV LED Sequence explanation " document laying around ? My card is acting strange with 7 flashing then green (very short) and start over again. Thanks Kickin
I know this is an old thread, but does somebody have " FloppyDTV LED Sequence explanation " document laying around ? My card is...
if you have some problems with the FloppyDTV S2 not beeing recognized after standby/shutdown please have a look at this info:
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.25.0 No Sound (1 Viewer) DE
I have an intermittent problem with the audio on my Windows 7 HTPC running MP 1.25. Occasionally, the HTPC wakes from hibernation, and I start MP from the desktop (I don't leave MP running when I hibernate the system), and I find that there is video but no audio. The MP volume is not muted, and none of the Windows audio controls is...
I have an intermittent problem with the audio on my Windows 7 HTPC running MP 1.25. Occasionally, the HTPC wakes from hibernation...
Hi, I am at a loss as to what is going on with my installation at the moment. I was using it this morning no problems, shut it...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the quick response and yes that indeed fixed that annoying issue. Appreciate the help. Now I have to fix the mute and volume buttons on the remote. I assume MC was controlling those functions. I wonder what else on the remote needs fixing. Update: Seems one of the HID devices in Windows Device Manager was disabled. Once it...
Thanks for the quick response and yes that indeed fixed that annoying issue. Appreciate the help. Now I have to fix the mute and...
I have this remote that for some reason the buttons below the mute button on the remote goes to the Media Portal then it calls up...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 PureVisionHD 1080 (1 Viewer) DE
Hi guys, here is a small "repair kit" to fix some display errors in PVHD 10.1: vertical centring of the text in the BasicHome menus of Horizon and HorizonUp and in the list of the Home screen corrected More beautiful presentation of the text of the Holiday-Fanart After finishing the display of the Holiday-Fanart in BasicHome the...
Hi guys, here is a small "repair kit" to fix some display errors in PVHD 10.1: vertical centring of the text in the BasicHome...
Welcome to the forum thread for PureVisionHD 1080! HINWEIS: Für deutschsprachige Benutzer gibt es dieses Forum: PureVisionHD...
Replies
Views
I tried this today when the issue occurred, selected "Try missing shared folders", or something like that, and the missing folder appeared. But could this not occur automatically when loading "Videos" off the menu. Its just a hassle that shouldn't be required.
I tried this today when the issue occurred, selected "Try missing shared folders", or something like that, and the missing folder...
Video folders configured in MP Config do not appear in MP client if the folder was not available when MediaPortal was loaded. This...
Replies
Views
18.09.2020 - Version 3.1.9 ======================= x removed kyradb.com artwork provider x take the correct artwork extension when using local files in the image chooser x several enhancements to the AniDB scraper
18.09.2020 - Version 3.1.9 ======================= x removed kyradb.com artwork provider x take the correct artwork extension when...
tinyMediaManager is a media management tool written in Java/Swing. It is written to provide metadata and artwork for XBMC and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SubtitleDownloader (7 Viewers) DE
17-Sep-2020 23:47:37.477 Error [ PluginHandler]: Failed updating TVSeries [9811] 17-Sep-2020 23:47:37.477 Error [ SubCentralGUI]: Entered plugin from ID #9811, but failed to load an appropriate handler. Looks like an incompatibility version ... Or some problems when calling the function responsible for communication...
17-Sep-2020 23:47:37.477 Error [ PluginHandler]: Failed updating TVSeries [9811] 17-Sep-2020 23:47:37.477 Error [...
SubtitleDownloader is a C# API library for downloading subtitles from various multi-language subtitle sites. It was originally...
Replies
Views
Greetings! I have a problem with downloading subtitles in MP TV Series. All plugins updated to latest versions. Please see logs. I'm running Win10 2004, MP 1.23, MPTVSeries 4.3.6, SubCentral 1.2.6 I also made a post here: SubtitleDownloader but im not sure if that thread is watched or something. Thanks in advance
Greetings! I have a problem with downloading subtitles in MP TV Series. All plugins updated to latest versions. Please see logs...
MP-TVSeries focuses on managing the user's TV Series library with minimal user interaction, allowing for a more user friendly and...
Replies
Views
Thank you all. I moved all database folders/files to a spare drive. Launched the 1.24 installer and chose "Fresh Install", this prompted the option to "use this install to watch TV". After the install was complete I transferred all the database folders from the spare drive back to the C: drive and restarted the PC. My system was...
Thank you all. I moved all database folders/files to a spare drive. Launched the 1.24 installer and chose "Fresh Install", this...
I have just installed a new Hauppage card to try out OTA TV. On my Win10 installation I don't seem to have a TV-Server...
Replies
Views
Okay. Thanks for letting me know. My workaround for the moment is to use the Exit MediaPortal (without options) button to close down MediaPortal - I used to use the Exit MediaPortal with options - and now use the power button on my remote to put the computer to sleep and then turn off the power to the computer. It's a bit clunky, bit...
Okay. Thanks for letting me know. My workaround for the moment is to use the Exit MediaPortal (without options) button to close...
I like my HTPC to shut down when I hit the power button on my remote control. The problem is that an MCE remote actually sends the...
Replies
Views
i did this change, i hope it's OK MP1-5039: Update SharpLibHID to 1.4.4 & SharpLibWin32 to 0.2.2 + Fix … · MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1@48551bb
i did this change, i hope it's OK MP1-5039: Update SharpLibHID to 1.4.4 & SharpLibWin32 to 0.2.2 + Fix … ·...
Dear experts, :) I use a remote control for common playback actions (play/pause, next track, previous track). It works fine but...
Replies
Views
Watched a recorded programme, then went back to it, and it worked. Weird!
Watched a recorded programme, then went back to it, and it worked. Weird!
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Danke, ja, man muß auch hier viel ausprobieren, bis man das gefunden hat, was sich wie gewünscht bedienen läßt und auch von der Optik gefällt. WMC-Umsteiger tun sich da schwer, weils auch keinen Installationsaufwand (Bestandteil von W7)hat. MS hat´s für W10 halt abgewürgt, weil die TV-Landschaft eh im Wandel ist. Aber ein kleines...
Danke, ja, man muß auch hier viel ausprobieren, bis man das gefunden hat, was sich wie gewünscht bedienen läßt und auch von der...
Hallo Gemeinde, wieso läßt sich MP nur so umständlich mit der Maus bedienen? Nur mal zwei Beispiele: wenn ich im Titan-Skin den...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG-Buddy ein neues EPG Tool (1 Viewer) DE
Hallo, zu den fehlenden Dritten siehe hierzu: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/epg-buddy-ein-neues-epg-tool.135452/post-1274098 Du kannst die fehlenden Dritten auch über das SAT-EPG ziehen. Besser als gar nichts. Gruß Blue Max
Hallo, zu den fehlenden Dritten siehe hierzu...
Hallo. Ich möchte euch hier EPG-Buddy vorstellen, ein Programm, das die Bereitstellung eines guten EPG für MediaPortal 1 und 2 und...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom