All posts

They do, also in other screens than home.
They do, also in other screens than home.
Is there a way to warn the user that an active recording is in progress when attempting to shut down or restart the PC where...
Replies
Views
The string I was looking for is located in ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language\MyFilms\strings_es Thank you CyberSimian for the hint.
The string I was looking for is located in ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language\MyFilms\strings_es Thank you...
I installed MP 1.8, aMPed and MyFilms on a new machine. I use Spanish as MP language and there has always been a small translation...
Replies
Views
Thank you for taking the time to reply. My point is that after the new install ALL movies show up as watched. Even the 20-25 movies I haven't watched yet. This happens regardless of the watched/unwatched status set on the movie catalog (xml). So I guess it has nothing to do with the catalog itself but with the MyFilms plugin.
Thank you for taking the time to reply. My point is that after the new install ALL movies show up as watched. Even the 20-25 movies...
I installed MP 1.8 and MyFilms on a new machine but I forgot to save the watched status first. I use AMC as movies catalog for...
Replies
Views
The matching table adds flexibility, and we can use any provider for the data, or even multiple providers at once. The logic changes aren't too big either, add an internal ID, a provider, and that's about it. And at the stage of receiving information translation from one ID to another.
The matching table adds flexibility, and we can use any provider for the data, or even multiple providers at once. The logic...
I'm experiencing issues with My TVSeries scanning new series that aren't currently in my DB. In the popup in MePo it will say new...
Replies
Views
Looking at the log file again, perhaps the rectangle error is the consequence of an earlier error. I notice that there is a "device lost" error a few lines earlier in the log file. Is that normal? [2021-04-07 23:59:56,131] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - TexturePacker: disposing texture:1997 [2021-04-07 23:59:56,134] [Log ]...
Looking at the log file again, perhaps the rectangle error is the consequence of an earlier error. I notice that there is a "device...
Hi there, Every now and then, when playing a video no image is rendered. The audio plays fine, but the screen stays black. Not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 BBC iPlayer (UK) DE
MP2 x86 will use the MP splitter if it is registered, which I did to enable downloads.
MP2 x86 will use the MP splitter if it is registered, which I did to enable downloads.
The iPlayer site in Online videos seems to be broken. You can still navigate around the site and find all episodes, but when you...
Replies
Views
Withdrawing this question as I've decided to change hardware. Thanks anyway for your help.
Withdrawing this question as I've decided to change hardware. Thanks anyway for your help.
Hi there, I've been using MP1 for a few years without issues. In December I bought a new TBS card (6910) with CI interface. I...
Replies
Views
Withdrawing my questions, I gave up and bought a different card :) Thanks for your help anyway!
Withdrawing my questions, I gave up and bought a different card :) Thanks for your help anyway!
Addition from FreakyJ You can find the latest version of the patch compatible with MP 1.4 only here...
Replies
Views
Yes... -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
Yes... -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
DESCRIPTION: MPSync is a new process plugin that allows you to synchronize ALL your MediaPortal databases and thumbs from one main...
Replies
Views
Well, I managed the "2 différents supports" for films and tv-series. No need to wake up NAS if séries are elsewhere.
Well, I managed the "2 différents supports" for films and tv-series. No need to wake up NAS if séries are elsewhere.
MP-TVSeries focuses on managing the user's TV Series library with minimal user interaction, allowing for a more user friendly and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 PureVisionHD 1080 (1 Viewer) DE
Well, the properties to be added are those shown below (from my actual MyVideo facade) ;) <texturebg>xyz.png</texturebg> <lefttexture>yellow.png</lefttexture> <midtexture>yellow.png</midtexture> <righttexture>yellow2.png</righttexture> <ProgressBarWidth>740</ProgressBarWidth>...
Well, the properties to be added are those shown below (from my actual MyVideo facade) ;) <texturebg>xyz.png</texturebg>...
Welcome to the forum thread for PureVisionHD 1080! HINWEIS: Für deutschsprachige Benutzer gibt es dieses Forum: PureVisionHD...
Replies
Views
I have just tested the dll, and it works fine on my thpc too :)(y) Thanks
I have just tested the dll, and it works fine on my thpc too :)(y) Thanks
Since the update to MediaPortal 1.27 it takes about three seconds to jump to the next or previous track. Also adding files and...
Replies
Views
Done, should work with MP 2.3.2 and latest 2.4 branch
Done, should work with MP 2.3.2 and latest 2.4 branch
Emulators is a plugin that allows you to view and start emulated and PC games from MediaPortal 2. Wiki - Download - Source Note...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG-Buddy ein neues EPG Tool (2 Viewers) DE
Hallo Lehmden, seit einiger Zeit bricht bei mir der EPG-Buddy immer beim ZDF bei dem Programm "Mia and me" (Grabber.log) ab. Das passiert nicht, wenn ich vorher den Cache-Ordner lösche. Ich rufe Grab-EPG auf und starte aus dem Buddy ein Skript für die Nachbearbeitung. Andreas
Hallo Lehmden, seit einiger Zeit bricht bei mir der EPG-Buddy immer beim ZDF bei dem Programm "Mia and me" (Grabber.log) ab. Das...
Hallo. Ich möchte euch hier EPG-Buddy vorstellen, ein Programm, das die Bereitstellung eines guten EPG für MediaPortal 1 und 2 und...
Replies
Views
The Ortek/Hama remote control and IR receiver work perfectly well with MP1. If they are not working for you, it is because you have not set them up correctly. Try the following: Put the Harmony remote control away in a cupboard. I understand that eventually you want to use the Harmony, but it confuses matters if you try to setup the...
The Ortek/Hama remote control and IR receiver work perfectly well with MP1. If they are not working for you, it is because you have...
Stop Button is not working when pressing while watching a TV recording. So Stopping is only by jumping to the end ... I use this...
Replies
Views
Ich hab es leider nicht hinbekommen im EPG Buddy Sender von rytec abzuwählen. Ich benötige nur einen Sender von rytec alle anderen kommen über TV Spielfilm... Manuell Namen zuweisen habe ich auch schon probiert, hat aber nicht funktioniert. Habe ein underline vor die rytec Sender gesetzt, evtl. war das zeichen doof, ich probiere...
Ich hab es leider nicht hinbekommen im EPG Buddy Sender von rytec abzuwählen. Ich benötige nur einen Sender von rytec alle anderen...
Heyho, ich grabbe mein epg mit epg Buddy aus zwei Quellen Rytec und TVSpielfilm. Bei den Sendern, die in beiden Quellen gleich...
Replies
Views
Ich befürchte, es geht nur mit Vorspulen... und nicht mit Sprüngen...
Ich befürchte, es geht nur mit Vorspulen... und nicht mit Sprüngen...
Hallo Leute, ich weiß nicht ob ich zu blind bin oder es sowas wirklich nicht gibt. Bei Musik höre ich gerne Set die länger sind als...
Replies
Views
Hello, Normally, you should not modify the .xml file by hand please, use MultiShortcut plugin(s) configuration for that. May be the problem is here, I tried with Titan (don't know if this skin is maintained), I can't even not see MultiShortcut plugins. Also with this skin, I can see error in log that infoservice skin is missing...
Hello, Normally, you should not modify the .xml file by hand please, use MultiShortcut plugin(s) configuration for that. May be...
This plugin offer you the ability to create shortcuts for launching executable files in MediaPortal home screen or plugins screen...
Replies
Views
Indeed it does ;)
Indeed it does ;)
Is it possible to translate the TVSeries plugin to a new TVDB API (V2)? From TVDB site:
Replies
Views
Side effect of weird characters in URLs. As you could see the "space" got converted to %20 in the URL, but the / would have been used as-is and then freaks the system out as if you were trying to go to sub-folder or it gets filtered out. Forward-slash is %2F, but TheTVdB has no support for this and removes the character, turning...
Side effect of weird characters in URLs. As you could see the "space" got converted to %20 in the URL, but the / would have been...
The show "20/20" has never imported itself correctly into my DB but in the past, I was able to search for "20" and find it as an...
Replies
Views
Its a Fritzbox 7490. And the HTPC is rebooting verry often ... because I have it to schwitch OFF to end the endless rebooting ... I have the Fritzbox rebooting now! https://praxistipps.chip.de/pc-geht-von-alleine-an-daran-kanns-liegen_47937...
Its a Fritzbox 7490. And the HTPC is rebooting verry often ... because I have it to schwitch OFF to end the endless rebooting ...
I've set it like my other HTPC: But it will not go to sleep in Homescreen. What is wrong? With "START"...
Replies
Views
I didn’t know this, however as they hadn’t announced anything new for a while I should have guessed. Sad though. I’ve had a harmony remote for about 15years. Now I’m using the elite with hub and it’s amazing. hopefully they stick to their word and keep up support.
I didn’t know this, however as they hadn’t announced anything new for a while I should have guessed. Sad though. I’ve had a harmony...
As announced on the Logitech forums: Announcement: Harmony Remote Manufacturing, Service and Support Update Hello folks, We have...
Replies
Views
Strange, USB 3.0 fully compatible with USB 2.0, my iMon remote connected to USB 3.0 port and all work fine without problem. -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
Strange, USB 3.0 fully compatible with USB 2.0, my iMon remote connected to USB 3.0 port and all work fine without problem. --...
I have a Silvesrtone ML02 case with an IMON LCD display. The motherboard is an Asus E35M1-M Pro and died a couple of days ago, so...
Replies
Views
I have now connected the IR Receiver from the HAMA Remote and enabled the HDI in Remotes. It will worke
I have now connected the IR Receiver from the HAMA Remote and enabled the HDI in Remotes. It will worke
Hello I used SerialUIR on my old XP HTPC. But unfortunately I can't get it to work right now. I plugged the COM plug of the old...
Replies
Views
There's a update needed to get newer logos for Germany and some other countries, either save this .config file and replace the existing file in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal or use larry_s' installer, which already includes it.
There's a update needed to get newer logos for Germany and some other countries, either save this .config file and replace the...
How I can get TV Logos? Where is to set a Button to have it?
Replies
Views
Hello to all you, today after doing some more testing I could again confirm that the problem also appears when inserting an HDD (in my case a Western Digital 3GB PURTZ model) through a hot swap external SATA III tray. (I forgot to mention this case in my previous posts). The problem always appears 15 Secs aprox. after the connection...
Hello to all you, today after doing some more testing I could again confirm that the problem also appears when inserting an HDD (in...
Hello, I wish to all to stay healthy. MediaPortal 2.3.1 live tv freezes when inserting a usb memory stick or when mounting an...
Replies
Views
zak bagans pointing at you and the dumb green box at the bottom
zak bagans pointing at you and the dumb green box at the bottom
uhhh theres a dumb green box at the bottom of the live tv thing and idk how to fix it please s e n d h e l p
Replies
Views
@el-Dia I have pushed an update for TheGamesDb so it should be working again, get it through the MediaPortal Extension Manager or from the plugin download page.
@el-Dia I have pushed an update for TheGamesDb so it should be working again, get it through the MediaPortal Extension Manager or...
Hi all I am having a few issues with My Emulators 2. It would seem the online scraping/searching system is not working...
Replies
Views
Great app! It was one of my favorite apps except for the camscanner apk
Great app! It was one of my favorite apps except for the camscanner apk
Hi everyone, i created a new android app as remote control for MediaPortal. It is free and focuses on usability and a high WAF...
Replies
Views
Let's try this and test what is an appropriate value for the counter, depending on the load time. Then we can also test if there are limitations or drawbacks with the dynamic playlist load. Can we add a MP option for the song count?
Let's try this and test what is an appropriate value for the counter, depending on the load time. Then we can also test if there...
Started on: 2021-03-23 last update: 2021-03-23 Summary: The display of playlists takes long Area: Music Description: To randomly...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom