MP1 MP2 New HTPC Mainboard (4 Viewers) DE
My bad ;-} The DD Tuner is PCI express, not PCI. In either case, this would seem to fit the bill. If need be, I would settle for getting a new tuner. Is there one you would recommend? The bigger problem seems to be finding a board with a CIR header. Do you know of one? I would like to have rear panel IR I/O connectors, like the...
My bad ;-} The DD Tuner is PCI express, not PCI. In either case, this would seem to fit the bill. If need be, I would settle for...
I am looking to replace my current HTPC mainboard (Intel DH67GD) with one which is Windows 11 compatible. Additional requirements...
Replies
Views
Hi first post I used winamp back in the day its the best for viz. I got amazon music streaming on my pc and cant figure out how to get it to work w winamp visualions ? Anyone with experince or knows if it will work let me know.
Hi first post I used winamp back in the day its the best for viz. I got amazon music streaming on my pc and cant figure out how to...
Hi first post I used winamp back in the day its the best for viz. I got amazon music streaming on my pc and cant figure out how to...
Replies
Views
Just to keep you up-to-date, I've decided to change, on the experience of working on extensions and cs scripts, to change my approach to the coding of this upgrade. I am going to separate the SQLClient code from the new approach so that the legacy software will see no change but the MP and Configuration applications will see the new...
Just to keep you up-to-date, I've decided to change, on the experience of working on extensions and cs scripts, to change my...
Sometime ago I reported a bug in the Configuration application where a lookup displayed as follows: This occured for me when...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the explanation. I have always used the 'dumb' Recode feature. I am actually looking at the wizards for the first time. I have restarted using the wizard now.
Thanks for the explanation. I have always used the 'dumb' Recode feature. I am actually looking at the wizards for the first time...
Hi. Her comes the preview version of our new tool named "Media-Buddy". If you prefer reading in German, here is the German post...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Import stuck DE
Full permission is necessary. For me I set no protection on my NAS and activated cretidentials anyway, just left username and password empty.
Full permission is necessary. For me I set no protection on my NAS and activated cretidentials anyway, just left username and...
I am kind of at my wits end, I have been working on this since Friday using TMM to manage the data files and then trying to import...
Replies
Views
Hey together, i will looking at these things. I must renew the whole app container, so than the app will live again :) At this time the app is out of store, but will comeback.
Hey together, i will looking at these things. I must renew the whole app container, so than the app will live again :) At this...
Things about the version 1.1.1 now here please!
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 PureVisionHD 1080 Deutsches Forum (2 Viewers) DE
Hi Leute, vor einiger Zeit haben wir die Version MP 1.29 Final "The Phantom Menace" veröffentlicht, deswegen findet Ihr die neue Version PureVisionHD 1080 v. 10.8 ::: HIER ::: PureVisionHD 1080 Version 10.8 bringt weitere Design-Verbesserungen und obligatorischen Fehlerbehebungen sowie die in den Foren besprochenen Änderungen ;)...
Hi Leute, vor einiger Zeit haben wir die Version MP 1.29 Final "The Phantom Menace" veröffentlicht, deswegen findet Ihr die neue...
Willkommen im deutschen Forum für PureVisionHD 1080! Nach nunmehr über 980.000 (!) Downloads des Skins PureVisionHD möchte ich...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 PureVisionHD 1080 (2 Viewers) DE
Hi folks, since a while ago we released MP 1.29 Final "The Phantom Menace" with new features and corrections, so you´ll find the new release PureVisionHD 1080 v. 10.8 ::: HERE ::: PureVisionHD 1080 version 10.8 brings further design enhancements and layout corrections as well as the obligatory bugfixes. Cjanges: New Home icon in...
Hi folks, since a while ago we released MP 1.29 Final "The Phantom Menace" with new features and corrections, so you´ll find the...
Welcome to the forum thread for PureVisionHD 1080! HINWEIS: Für deutschsprachige Benutzer gibt es dieses Forum: PureVisionHD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Speech Recognition for MP2 (1 Viewer) DE
@offbyone no replies from your side? I see same in other threads and I'm little puzzled, because you are part of the development team :confused:
@offbyone no replies from your side? I see same in other threads and I'm little puzzled, because you are part of the development...
Any plans for speech recognition for MP2. In MP1 i had a solution with WIFIRemote and Voxcommando, but development of wifiremote...
Replies
Views
It's soooo true :D I have so many bug reports mostly about swagger and actual code mismatch. I've autogenerated my C# code with swagger and only half of methods worked from the box. The biggest problem for me are nullable types in C#. Integer in C# couldn't be null but no integer was tagged as nullable in swagger but several ones...
It's soooo true :D I have so many bug reports mostly about swagger and actual code mismatch. I've autogenerated my C# code with...
MP-TVSeries focuses on managing the user's TV Series library with minimal user interaction, allowing for a more user friendly and...
Replies
Views
IIRC the logo manager repository was developed by @offbyone. As I have seen him active recently, maybe he can assist here?
IIRC the logo manager repository was developed by @offbyone. As I have seen him active recently, maybe he can assist here?
Hello, TV logos in MP2 are added through a self-managed process: users may post their requests for new TV channel logos and/or...
Replies
Views
I just copied over a backup and now it's working. It must have been some sort of corruption of important files. Thanks! Emph
I just copied over a backup and now it's working. It must have been some sort of corruption of important files. Thanks! Emph
I was using MediaPortal just last night with no issues at all, but since today, it doesn't autostart, if I try to run it or...
Replies
Views
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
Странно, но в 1.29 в этом плане вроде изменений не было...
Странно, но в 1.29 в этом плане вроде изменений не было...
UPD2: решил откатиться на проверенную версию 1.27. Снёс версию 1.29 полностью, со всеми конфигами и вынес всё из реестра винды. И -...
Replies
Views
Hey, How did you solve your problem? We have the same problem I think. The stream starts to stutter when 6 clients are active and after a while you can timeshift, but they still seem to be lagging behind.
Hey, How did you solve your problem? We have the same problem I think. The stream starts to stutter when 6 clients are active...
I am using MP2 (2.2) with a PC as Client-Server and Client-Only on my other PCs. The Client-Server PC is linked to my home network...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the feedback. It’s of course part of the coming 2.4 release.
Thanks for the feedback. It’s of course part of the coming 2.4 release.
Hi all, I have recently updated to the latest version (2.2.1) of MP2. In this version it seems no longer possible to map virtual...
Replies
Views
That I don't know unfortunately...
That I don't know unfortunately...
Current Version: 1.3 - 08 Oct 2013 Downloads: https://sourceforge.net/projects/vodserver/files/? Full documentation...
Replies
Views
habe jetzt herausgefunden warum MP1 hängt habe einen USB stick für einen gamepad eingesteckt EasySMX PC Controller sobald ich diesen usb stick an irgendeinem PC einstecke funktioniert MP1 sowie MP2 nicht der TV server funktioniert nur die Oberfläche lässt sicht nicht mehr bedienen alle anderen Programme funktionieren (auch Kodi) habe...
habe jetzt herausgefunden warum MP1 hängt habe einen USB stick für einen gamepad eingesteckt EasySMX PC Controller sobald ich...
Hallo seit kurzem startet bei mir nicht mehr der MP1 client der splash screen kommt es werden die module geladen doch dann sehe ich...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 How to clear Alerts DE
the alerts fade out after 1 day if read, unread stay there for 30 days. You can't remove them manually
the alerts fade out after 1 day if read, unread stay there for 30 days. You can't remove them manually
Is there a means of clearing the "Alerts" that are shown on clicking on the bell symbol? I have tried marking the as Read and...
Replies
Views
ops..
ops..
Hello everyone. I've been using the mediaportal tv server as backend and kodi as frontend from several, everything works regularly...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 OnlineVideos 2.3.1.0 [2017/05/15] (1 Viewer) DE
Strange, for me ZDF Mediatek now seems to be fully functional, all live streams play and all the catchup content I have tried so far also plays well (MP1 and MP2 different PCs). With ARD Mediatek though I am still having some live streams play randomly without audio while within a limited testing time others always seem to have audio...
Strange, for me ZDF Mediatek now seems to be fully functional, all live streams play and all the catchup content I have tried so...
GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that. Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon...
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But...
I have a new tuner card (Hauppauge model 01609: WinTV-quadHD). It has four tuners and also an IR remote control. I can't figure...
Replies
Views
Hopefully a simple question: I have not watched Free-to-air satellite TV for months and so unsurprisingly the other day when I wanted to watch something on UK Channel 4+1 I found that the channel had moved. Actually, loads of channels had moved. So I did a rescan on both my tuners but found that pretty much none of the channels...
Hopefully a simple question: I have not watched Free-to-air satellite TV for months and so unsurprisingly the other day when I...
Hopefully a simple question: I have not watched Free-to-air satellite TV for months and so unsurprisingly the other day when I...
Replies
Views
Yes, all Ok ...
Yes, all Ok ...
Hello, Just installing MP 1.29 on a clean installation of W10 Home, which already has DirectX 12 installed, yet MP 1.29 installer...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 BBC iPlayer (UK) (1 Viewer) DE
sounds like a job for @Brownard ...
sounds like a job for @Brownard ...
The iPlayer site in Online videos seems to be broken. You can still navigate around the site and find all episodes, but when you...
Replies
Views
Hallo Zusammen, der Source ist nun schon einmal da. Er liegt dank "hwahrmann" auf gitab. Nun hoffe ich nur das mir mein Bekannter mir bei dem Problem auch noch helfen kann. Entdecker -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Nachricht von "hwahrmann"...
Hallo Zusammen, der Source ist nun schon einmal da. Er liegt dank "hwahrmann" auf gitab. Nun hoffe ich nur das mir mein Bekannter...
Release notes to MyLyrics 2.2.0 Update: Compatibility for 1.10 Final (and above) Release notes for older versions: Download...
Replies
Views
@Lehmden Wow, das wäre echt klasse. Bis dahin noch gute Erholung bei der Reha. :LOL:
@Lehmden Wow, das wäre echt klasse. Bis dahin noch gute Erholung bei der Reha. :LOL:
Hi, ich möchte euch ein kleines Programm von mir nicht vorenthalten: MKV Optimizer Was mich stört, ab und an zumindest, sind die...
Replies
Views
Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than just the "previous" one, that I don't know. Probably made sense when it was designed (y)
Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than...
The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
Replies
Views
I see only site printscreen. You need to run Mediaportal.exe
I see only site printscreen. You need to run Mediaportal.exe
After I managed to install basic components for the MP1, I had problems getting the main viewing screen to open, without going to...
Replies
Views
Hello @ajs, today I wrote to the developer from Rockstar and asked him again if he could put the sourcecode directly into the Rockstar forum entry. After looking at the source code, "DutchAdept" had not published it for everyone. Because "DutchAdept" has not been on the forum since 2018, I hope "Seco" will help us again. Entdecker
Hello @ajs, today I wrote to the developer from Rockstar and asked him again if he could put the sourcecode directly into the...
A plugin to search and play online music from great services like Spotify, Grooveshark and Rdio. Search music by song, album or...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom