Thanks. I will give it a spin when a get some time.
Thanks. I will give it a spin when a get some time.
Hi. Her comes the first version of our new tool named "Media-Buddy". If you prefer reading in German, here is the German post...
Replies
Views
in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application. -2005530508 (Unknown) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.PresentInternal(tagRECT* sourceRectangle, tagRECT* destRectangle, IntPtr overrideWindow) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.Present()...
in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application...
Hi All, Hope everyone is safe & well, in these trying times. As I live in a city that has been incarcerated for rmonths, thought I...
Replies
Views
I understand that MP has been moving towards small footprint databases over the years, and away from the more expensive solutions like SQL Server, especially with MP2. Although SQLite cannot work for a normal data driven business environment, where you have to have an enterprise level database engine to handle multiple users, I think...
I understand that MP has been moving towards small footprint databases over the years, and away from the more expensive solutions...
While we are chatting, now get mad, you know that I said I would refactor the database to get rid of any redundancies. I've done...
Replies
Views
Hm no, nothing springs to mind here... perhaps @Developers know an answer to this?
Hm no, nothing springs to mind here... perhaps @Developers know an answer to this?
Is there a known reason why icons for new videos should stop working at some point? I have several recorded videos (~200), and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 OnlineVideos 2.3.1.0 [2017/05/15] (4 Viewers) DE
Not that I know of...
Not that I know of...
GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
C'est le site de racacax donc, tu choisis racacax sur mon plugin et, ça le fait automatiquement.
C'est le site de racacax donc, tu choisis racacax sur mon plugin et, ça le fait automatiquement.
Bonjour à tous, Je vous propose le nouveau plugin XmlTvFR pour récupérer le guide télé français. Configuration du plugin XmlTvFR...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much. If you can let us know how you get on, I would appreciate it. I am not rushing to Windows 10 just yet :)
Thank you very much. If you can let us know how you get on, I would appreciate it. I am not rushing to Windows 10 just yet :)
Evening everyone, Is anyone operating Windows 10 and the latest installation of Mediaportal with iMON Frontview working, in...
Replies
Views
What did he do to you? :)
What did he do to you? :)
I just upgraded from MP2 2.2.3 to MP2 2.3 and now my clients start, show the splash screen, and then don't move any further. Is it...
Replies
Views
Hallo, ich habe das Tool gerade erst enddeckt und finde es schon ziemlich genial. Ich hätte da noch 2 Wünsche. 1. Das man mp4-Dateien damit zu mkv Dateien muxxen kann (leider erkennt das Programm keine mp4 Dateien) 2 Das man auch die Kapitel aus einer mkv entfernen kann. Mit den beiden Optionen wäre es perfekt für mich.
Hallo, ich habe das Tool gerade erst enddeckt und finde es schon ziemlich genial. Ich hätte da noch 2 Wünsche. 1. Das man...
Hi, ich möchte euch ein kleines Programm von mir nicht vorenthalten: MKV Optimizer Was mich stört, ab und an zumindest, sind die...
Replies
Views
Well, having reinstalled Moving Pictures seems to have helped. Emph
Well, having reinstalled Moving Pictures seems to have helped. Emph
It's like Mediainfo isn't working or something. In MP-TVSeries it's working fine. But with Moving Pictures, newly imported movies...
Replies
Views
Upload ist fertig. Allerdings mag heute Abend mein Webserver nicht so, wie er soll. Vielleicht nicht alle auf einmal laden, das könnte den Server überlasten, fürchte ich.
Upload ist fertig. Allerdings mag heute Abend mein Webserver nicht so, wie er soll. Vielleicht nicht alle auf einmal laden, das...
Hier geht es um ein neues Programms, das wir entwickeln. Es heißt „Media-Buddy“. Nach 2 Jahren Entwicklung ist nun endlich die...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New HTPC Mainboard DE
Perhaps a better workaround for the remote situation would be to replace the USB Display/Keyboard& CIR receiver assembly from my old FSC Scaleo E with something more modern. Fellow MP users seem to like iMon, but I have recently read of problems using this with Win 10 and would expect even greater difficulty with Win 11. Can someone...
Perhaps a better workaround for the remote situation would be to replace the USB Display/Keyboard& CIR receiver assembly from my...
I am looking to replace my current HTPC mainboard (Intel DH67GD) with one which is Windows 11 compatible. Additional requirements...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Sourcode tagger DE
Which programming language is use for the tagger? I'm a retired freelance test- and QA manager who loves his music... Best regards, Willem Flutsch
Which programming language is use for the tagger? I'm a retired freelance test- and QA manager who loves his music... Best regards...
Which programming language is use for the tagger? I'm a retired freelance test- and QA manager who loves his music... Best regards...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 PureVisionHD 1080 (1 Viewer) DE
While I'm here, would be great if anyone could assist with this: I really like the random fanart background screens, for Moving Pics, & TVSeries. I assume they just scrape images from the thumbs folder, in 'C:\Progamdata'. Can this be easily replicated, for the videos, TV, music, etc. sections? Have read from p302, & couldn't find...
While I'm here, would be great if anyone could assist with this: I really like the random fanart background screens, for Moving...
Welcome to the forum thread for PureVisionHD 1080! HINWEIS: Für deutschsprachige Benutzer gibt es dieses Forum: PureVisionHD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 BBC iPlayer (UK) (2 Viewers) DE
The problem I reported here in the OV thread with respect to the German broadcaster ARD now seems to have spread to the BBC. I regularly get no audio on Live BBC 2 and other channels with the exception of Live BBC 1 and BBC 4 which always seem to play with audio OK. The audio failures are as per ARD Mediatek on both MP1 (1.29) either...
The problem I reported here in the OV thread with respect to the German broadcaster ARD now seems to have spread to the BBC. I...
The iPlayer site in Online videos seems to be broken. You can still navigate around the site and find all episodes, but when you...
Replies
Views
This problem still exists with MP 1.29.
This problem still exists with MP 1.29.
When installing MP1, the TV DB configuration dialog specifies SQL Server 2005 (see attached file "Setup database connection -...
Replies
Views
Would have been cool, but no. For this, and a few other reasons, I moved on to Channels DVR. More or less the same idea though, as I'm using Channels as a backend for Plex with xTeVe as a virtual tuner. I've lost touch somewhat with what's going on with MePo, but Channels is being very actively developed (which is key, as there's a...
Would have been cool, but no. For this, and a few other reasons, I moved on to Channels DVR. More or less the same idea though...
Love MediaPortal 1! I've been using it for years, originally with the MePo client and for the last few years as a backend for...
Replies
Views
Hallo, früher gab es die Möglichkeit in PureVisionHD 1080 im Programmguide über das Kontextmenü den Titel einer Serie nach TV-Wishlist zu übergeben. Kannst Du das wieder einbauen?
Hallo, früher gab es die Möglichkeit in PureVisionHD 1080 im Programmguide über das Kontextmenü den Titel einer Serie nach...
Willkommen im deutschen Forum für PureVisionHD 1080! Nach nunmehr über 980.000 (!) Downloads des Skins PureVisionHD möchte ich...
Replies
Views
Hi first post I used winamp back in the day its the best for viz. I got amazon music streaming on my pc and cant figure out how to get it to work w winamp visualions ? Anyone with experince or knows if it will work let me know.
Hi first post I used winamp back in the day its the best for viz. I got amazon music streaming on my pc and cant figure out how to...
Hi first post I used winamp back in the day its the best for viz. I got amazon music streaming on my pc and cant figure out how to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Import stuck DE
Full permission is necessary. For me I set no protection on my NAS and activated cretidentials anyway, just left username and password empty.
Full permission is necessary. For me I set no protection on my NAS and activated cretidentials anyway, just left username and...
I am kind of at my wits end, I have been working on this since Friday using TMM to manage the data files and then trying to import...
Replies
Views
Hey together, i will looking at these things. I must renew the whole app container, so than the app will live again :) At this time the app is out of store, but will comeback.
Hey together, i will looking at these things. I must renew the whole app container, so than the app will live again :) At this...
Things about the version 1.1.1 now here please!
Replies
Views
@offbyone no replies from your side? I see same in other threads and I'm little puzzled, because you are part of the development team :confused:
@offbyone no replies from your side? I see same in other threads and I'm little puzzled, because you are part of the development...
Any plans for speech recognition for MP2. In MP1 i had a solution with WIFIRemote and Voxcommando, but development of wifiremote...
Replies
Views
It's soooo true :D I have so many bug reports mostly about swagger and actual code mismatch. I've autogenerated my C# code with swagger and only half of methods worked from the box. The biggest problem for me are nullable types in C#. Integer in C# couldn't be null but no integer was tagged as nullable in swagger but several ones...
It's soooo true :D I have so many bug reports mostly about swagger and actual code mismatch. I've autogenerated my C# code with...
MP-TVSeries focuses on managing the user's TV Series library with minimal user interaction, allowing for a more user friendly and...
Replies
Views
IIRC the logo manager repository was developed by @offbyone. As I have seen him active recently, maybe he can assist here?
IIRC the logo manager repository was developed by @offbyone. As I have seen him active recently, maybe he can assist here?
Hello, TV logos in MP2 are added through a self-managed process: users may post their requests for new TV channel logos and/or...
Replies
Views
I just copied over a backup and now it's working. It must have been some sort of corruption of important files. Thanks! Emph
I just copied over a backup and now it's working. It must have been some sort of corruption of important files. Thanks! Emph
I was using MediaPortal just last night with no issues at all, but since today, it doesn't autostart, if I try to run it or...
Replies
Views
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
Странно, но в 1.29 в этом плане вроде изменений не было...
Странно, но в 1.29 в этом плане вроде изменений не было...
UPD2: решил откатиться на проверенную версию 1.27. Снёс версию 1.29 полностью, со всеми конфигами и вынес всё из реестра винды. И -...
Replies
Views
Hey, How did you solve your problem? We have the same problem I think. The stream starts to stutter when 6 clients are active and after a while you can timeshift, but they still seem to be lagging behind.
Hey, How did you solve your problem? We have the same problem I think. The stream starts to stutter when 6 clients are active...
I am using MP2 (2.2) with a PC as Client-Server and Client-Only on my other PCs. The Client-Server PC is linked to my home network...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the feedback. It’s of course part of the coming 2.4 release.
Thanks for the feedback. It’s of course part of the coming 2.4 release.
Hi all, I have recently updated to the latest version (2.2.1) of MP2. In this version it seems no longer possible to map virtual...
Replies
Views
That I don't know unfortunately...
That I don't know unfortunately...
Current Version: 1.3 - 08 Oct 2013 Downloads: https://sourceforge.net/projects/vodserver/files/? Full documentation...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom